ANTDIZZLE415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 04:59 AM
    How many times?
    Hello I was just wondering how many times we landed on the moon,

Thank you:D
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Depends on what you consider a landing... We've put a man on the moon a half a dozen times, but there have been unmanned probes as well.

Here's some good stuff to read: Results: lunar landings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many times have we read this one? [ 27 Answers ]

Hi, In this paragraph I'm going to introduce my problem and then quickly state the solution that should be correct, but this is not what I want to do. I want other solutions that don't exist. Now I'm going to give more details about why I'm really mad at the person or thing that is the...

It hurts at times (( [ 19 Answers ]

I know there is no point in weeping and complaining, but at times (like just now) it hurts so much that I just can't help... I am posting here to keep myself from calling her or writing another stupid email. I know she is a serious person and will never(!! ) call me herself. I know everything is...

She says, I love you too many times. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello there, I need some help please. I love my girlfriend whom I want to marry. We are fixing to get engaged in the next year and get married the year after. I love her a lot and I try to reserve telling her that so not to weaken the three magic words. However, she tells me she loves me and...

How many times have you been sued? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hopping that someone can help me with this. I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds) Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact? Thanks.

View more questions Search