Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennisS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Landlord visitations
    Also can the landlord plant different fruits and vegetables on the property and then when they are ready to be picked the landlord comes over and takes them without the tenant's permission? Can he even plants those on the property?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 06:34 AM
    After you rent the proeprty, unless specific agreements were made, no he can not just plant things on the properrty, and he can not come and pick them. If you are renting the property, you have the right to pick the fruits yourself.

If this was part of the agreement then they could.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord visitations [ 6 Answers ]

Can the landlord come over day after day to do gardening without permission of tenate?

Supervised Visitations [ 10 Answers ]

If supervised visitations are court ordered for 2 months so the non custodial and child can rebuild a relationship are set, but the location and times are difficult to ad hear to can other arrangements be made? For instance: Court order - Every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm at a park here...

Prison visitations [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just placed at Camp Hill prison to get classified. Does anyone know how long it will take before he could receive visitation? I know for the 1st 10 days there are no calls or visits, but I heard that it can take up to 2 months for him to get his approved list back? Should I just...

Visitations to see my niece [ 3 Answers ]

As an aunt do I have any rights to get court ordered visitation rights?

Landlord [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do if I have renters who will not pay their rent . No rental agreement was signed it was verbal agreement !:confused:

View more questions Search