Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnno Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 04:54 AM
    Has she forgotten
    My 19 yr old girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after a 2 yr relationship basically cause she lost the feelings. I couldn't believe it and no one I know could. She has msgd me twice since on messenger and I didn't reply the first time, second time I said hi I have to go speak to you later. I still really care for her and am struggling to believe that it is really over. Is there any chance of us getting back together and what should I do?
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 06:03 PM
    Bad news. You can't really do anything because you can't make someone like you. But you can give her the space she's looking for and hope she misses you. But she can't miss you if you're always around, so don't call don't text, don't email. This is hard but it's the only thing that might work.

Good luck.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 18, 2005, 02:01 AM
    She lost the feelings? after 2 yrs... sorry to say it buddy but she has feelings for someone else or she is seeing someone else... oh sure there is a possibility that you will get her back but the question is do you really want to... first of all what you need to do is leave her alone... no contact... make her realize what it is she truly gave up... second, go out and make some new friends take up a new hobby, do something to occupy your time but Don't call don't text don't email... shell call which is great but you need to make yourself unavailable... dont pick up... thats what you have an answering machine for... you need to realize that she is a part of your life not your life so start enjoying your life without her... nothing is guaranteed and the cold truth is she left you for a reason... and the excuse the feelings are gone just doesn't cut it..
    luyton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 05:00 AM
    Not getting time to even chat with her on msn even show you are not caring and let me tell you this secret about girls.girls like things that start with C
    Caring Cash Cars Cellpone you name so you got to try this out and you see it work out perfectly.am out goodluck
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2005, 08:21 AM
    Sorry Luton - you're dead wrong here. She left him - she doesn't care for him right now. Doesn't work like that in the real world. She's not a caring person because she left him. This is a break up. He can't be chasing her because she will run - that which is chased - runs.

No contact for now - none. lickemlolly gave great advice.

You need to work on yourself. Be independent, You neeed the attitude that you can live with her or with out her. Try to remember and act he way you did when you first met - I bet you weren't all needy and desperate then?

Also change - improve yourself.

Turtle is right - you can't convince a woman to like you. You have to do things differently and show her you're different and show her what she is misisng out on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

80's sci/fantasy - Title lost and forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

This has been an ongoing search for 10 years now. When I ask other people about it they look at me like I'm from outerspace or something. I can only remember a short scene from movie. There is a young girl, maybe 10yr-12yr and she is in the bathroom looking up at this white old spice glass bottle...

Have you all forgotten this important day ? [ 5 Answers ]

Yes it's that time of year again, System Administrator Appreciation Day. So what are you getting your sysadmin?

View more questions Search