Ask
    bobinn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Refrigeration gauge
    My refrigeration gauge needle vibrate when am taking pressure reading
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
    What type ref system are you testing? Frequently gauge flucuation is due to system operation and not neccesarilly a concern. What other symptoms are you getting?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
    You could try changing to a glycerin gauge or you could put a valve in the hose on your guages to dampen down on the pressure and suppress the impluses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed gass gauge and temperature gauge on 1988 Nissan Pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. The gas gauge and the temperature gauge would stop working at the same time when the car warmed up. They both would come back on periodically and then off again. Currently they have not come back on in about 3 months. How do I fix this problem?

Heating/cooling and refrigeration [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is very interested in going to school to take classes in the heating/cooling and refrigeration field. What would be the most quick route to take and receive certification? Also, an affordable route. r57

Mustard needs refrigeration? [ 3 Answers ]

The label reads, "Keep refrigerated after use." I do not like cold mustard and find it inpracticle to heat that little bit of mustard. So I will ask: How long can I keep the mustard unrefrigerated until it goes bad?

AC vs Refrigeration [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between AC and refrigeration. Thanks,

View more questions Search