Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanna_combs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Hair Cut Drama
    My mom has thin hair and needs a medium to low maintenance cut that's sassy and young.
    I wanted to cut her hair into a graduated bob... how do I do it?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Thin hair?? Maybe not so good to cut into a bob. One of the charms of a bob is swinging a lot of hair around when you turn your head.

Consider it could be a disaster depending how thin her hair is.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Sweetie, if your mom has thin hair and wants a hair cut that will make her hair fuller, I recommend that she get some layers put into her hair. The layer cut will add volume to her hair. To prevent a botched hair cut, it's best that your mom consults a hairstylist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend drama! Uh-oh! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so this is long, I've been best friends with this girl stacy and its always kind of been hard with her like she's one of those "high maintenence" kind of people... But anyway in like the past year at school she's just started going out with guys and stuff and when she does she like forgets...

Drama [ 5 Answers ]

I really need help, me and my ex broke up in march, but we kept hooking up and having sex, talking once in a while but not really. He recently went on vacation, a few days before he left we had sex it was nice he acted like he cared and told me he didn't like anyone, then he took a shower I looked...

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

Drama [ 1 Answers ]

I talk to this man he some times he nice and the next he mean.we had sex and I was'nt to into it because of the problem,anyway I call and he always says I'm bussie every time.when we do hang out he always asks me to be his girlfriend but I say no because he moodey person .why does he act mean to...

View more questions Search