Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Sunblock/Sunscreen/Day cream with SPF
    Hi, is it same using a day cream with SPF 15 or sunblock/sunscreen with same SPF? I am a bit lazy so I was planing to use just day cream with SPF in it than to use any other product and then sunblock,, do u guys have something to tell me... thanx :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 11, 2007, 09:21 PM
    You can use a moisturizer with an SPF of 15, but the SPF 15 will protect you for about five hours. If you plan to spend a lot of time in the sun, wear a moisterizer with an SPF of 30. The higher SPFs can protect you from harmful ultraviolet rays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

A good day cream [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good day cream or night cream or both for my Mom who is 38, something with spf15 or Higher thts good for fine lines and wrinkle Which she doesn't have much of and she would lke to prevent them from coming and also remove the little that she do have She has some sun...

Makari day cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used makari day cream, with good success, and without breakouts? Thanks. :)

View more questions Search