Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Charging power mower battery
    I have a dead battery on my troy blt ride on mower. How can I charge battery. Can I use my car battery?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 09:13 AM
    You may be able to jump off the lawn mower with the car battery since they are both 12 volts, but no it will not persay "charge" the battery. Are you sure the battery is the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charging Battery Craftsman [ 5 Answers ]

Hi New to the site but i see things get answered I have an older craftsman rider and for some reason the batterys I have wont charge besides on the charger??They wont while on the tractor even tho the tractor runs great does anyone have an answer maybe?? Thnxs

Recharge lawn mower battery [ 1 Answers ]

I have a troy built riding lawn mower & tried to recharge the battery it almost started after being on the charger for 4 hrs. do I need to have the eignition key in the off position at the left or in the streight up and down position or all the way to the right to start? Or does this matter at all.

Briggs Stratton 133400 battery charging system [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a simple book or diagram on line for trouble shooting/ Do you know the basics of how the system works? I don't think mine is charging although the starter seems to work OK once I charge the battery from protable charger.

Murry Riding Mower Charging System [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my battery in my 13.5 hp Murry riding mower. I got two starts on it and the battery died. I had the battery tested and it was good. I was told the starting solenoid would not be the problem. The battery is not getting recharged. The key is in the off position, my lights are not...

Battery cranking power [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a large difference between a 30 amp cca at 30 degrees Fahrenheit and a 30 amp cca at 0 degrees Fahrenheit for initial starting power?

View more questions Search