Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzamanm Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2007, 02:35 AM
    If There Is ANy Media Player?
    Dear;
    If there is any media player which has the feature to remove its all outer edges and show the video being played as if it were embedded on desktop.
    Thanks
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 04:41 AM
    I use RealPlayer. It is quite user friendly.

Aug 11, 2007, 06:41 AM
    But I need a media player which has the feature to remove its all outer edges and show the video being played as if it were embedded on desktop.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 12:26 PM
    While RealOne is playing, use CRTL+3 and you will obtain full screen, no borders or outline.
    Try it and let me know.

Aug 12, 2007, 05:59 AM
    All the Outer Edges Are Removed, No Doubt. But I need edges removed in normal screen not in full screen. I think this is the software that helps us to play a strip under the video screen of TV screen or news channels. The Strip that is used to show the breaking news under the normal program.
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOL media player [ 8 Answers ]

Help every time I try to play downloadable movies off sites AOL media player will come up and it won't let me use windows media player... does anyone know how to solve this problem or delete AOL media player... thanks

Windows Media Player [ 6 Answers ]

Currently have Media Player 6.4 What is the safest one to upgrade to for a PC with Win98 second edition on it? Also what is best site (without adware, spyware, etc included with your download) to obtain the update from?

Windows media player 9 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im using windows media player 9 on windows 98. Is there any way to clear the list of movies it has played that shows up when you press the file tab? Thank you :o

View more questions Search