Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pravin_386 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Abou Skin
    HI I am Pravin
    Gender-Male

I have a problem with my face skin I want to glow it and make it soft how should I do it.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 11, 2007, 09:08 PM
    If you have dull skin and want it to glow, you should try to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week with a mild facial scrub. You can also use an alpha hydroxy cream or lotion. This will slough off dead skin cells and improves skin clarity, tone and texture. Since your skin is dull and may be dry, it's important to apply a light moisturizer daily to keep your skin soft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Skin [ 7 Answers ]

What is a good home remedy to remove skin tags.

Skin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 aged female I am getting blak spots under my eyes.may I know the reason

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search