Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love jannell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Wow no guy should ever treat you that way.
    Name calling isn't right.
    Just brake up with him already
    Its hard but you have to let go.
    lOv3cOnqU3rsAll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?
    That's not right, I mean every relationship has problems, but he shouldn't be calling you all that
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2007, 04:36 PM
    If anyone has NOTICED... the last post here was 1 September! And the original poster had not responded in a while.

Please look at the dates before answering so that your time will not be wasted on those who post many more such as these throughout the site, and still don't accept the suggestions we make. - this young lady did just that..

C.U. in better threads on this site.

P.S. check out some of her other posts and her age...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    OKAY GUYS THANX FOR THE ADVICE! IT REALLY HELPED ME OUT ALOT! BUT I BROKE UP WITH HIM SO ITS OVER...
    As a matter of fact, this was her last response to this thread.
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Dec 1, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Just get rid of him girl! I wonder why you are still with him. A year or even 5 years duznt matter in this case! He is treating you more dirtier than a door mat! Break it up! U can get better guys dan this! U still have a long way to go! I'm sure u'll be more happier without him! I know its not as easy as we make it sound. Its going to be v difficult on u. but you really have to do this. You can't build a bright future wit a guy like that. Think about your life ahead. I'm telling you wots best for you girl!
    happygirl15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Look. I've had this boyfriend for 4 years. He was the same way to me. I would treat him like a prince, I would litterly feel like I was the only one trying at the relationship. He would yell at me for being jealous that he was with other girls, he would lie to me, he dressed like a slob... he used to be a well up prim and proper kid... now he has his ears gauged, he wears braclets.. . I litterly had to beg him to shave. And when he's at my house I have to force him into the shower. He wouldn't want to hang out with me unless it was sexual favors.. . I broke up with him yesterday. . It was the hardest things in my life to overcome. But with some of my bestfriends cheerin me on, and hanging out with a real man, I realized all the time was wasted when I could be with someone that I really actually might fall in love with.
    ClueLess033 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2010, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX View Post
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?
    Girl,
    You Should Cheat on him It's the right thing to do after he call you them names.

My ex call me $hit like that and I dumped him and got with his friends.

If any of his friends like you ,go out with them!
    Once he see's he will be madly jelous and Die for you.

Don't ever! Get back with him unless he proves to the world he changed and he's in love with you.! :cool:

Don't answer his calls and if you see him on the street ignore him if he looks at you

I did with my exboyfriend its why he my ex and your boyfriend should be ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Treat them mean keep them keen? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this the best way to treat a girl?? The girl I was last with liked a challenge, i.e. bad boy. I WAS LABELLED TOO NICE. How do guys go about doing this, obviously you don't be nasty to them but this seems to be the best way to keep them interestd,

Why do people treat me this way? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since elementary school, almost every kid has done something horrible to me, from the dirty look for no reason, to throwing my underwear in the sewer (yes, that actually happened) or even pouring a mysterious concoction of ketchup, maple syrup and who knows what else into my hair (that...

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search