Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 07:29 PM
    :confused: :confused: omg! All my friends say I'm a slut!

I wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, a lot af makeup, and I look at least 16... I'm 12.

I had a 11 grader ask me out and I'm in 7th.. and whenever I'm walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to each other and then smile.. its weird.

I developed faster than most girls too. If you know what I mean..

Do you think I'm a slut?

I know people are looking at this...
    Please...
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 10, 2007, 07:40 PM
    No I don't, but cut back on the make up, at least till 9th grade. Slut is a harsh word, and I doubt if you sleep with everyone that whispers about you.

-P.S.- guys are pervs and girls are moody, try to tone down your appearance a little (make up is a good start).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 07:41 PM
    What's the definition of "slut"? Buy clothes at Lands' End and there won't be a problem.

Oh, where's your mother?

Aug 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Well not really slut. Because I don't sleep with every guy I see. Just how I dress.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Just be careful you don't want to draw too much attention to yourself. There are a lot of creeps out there. What do your parents have to say about all this... or do they buy you those clothes?

Aug 10, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Um I doint live with them... m moms has been in a hospital sense I was 3 or 4 for o.D. ing

My dad? He sells drugs and who knows where he is... I get the clothes from my friends get money from my grandma..
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Sorry to hear that but just be careful. You don't want to send out the wrong message.

Aug 10, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Thanxzzzz...

Your right, I don't want to send the wrong impression.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 10, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    well not really slut. because i dont sleep with every guy i see. just how i dress.
    That implies that you DO sleep with some guys. And if you do, at 12 then I'd classify you as a slut.

You obviously have no one controlling you. No one giving you the limits, examples and direction that a 12 yr old needs.

By asking this question I think it bothers you that people think you're a slut. So what does that tell you? It really doesn't matter that much whether you are one or not. Its how people perceive you. And if you don't like people perceiving you are a slut, then stop being one. Cover up more, cut back on the makeup, stop playing up to boys. Act more your age.

Aug 10, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Let me make that clearer... I don't sleep with guys at all..
    Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Oops!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 10, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Hello.

It's not important what I think, its important what you think and because your asking the question you think you are at least dressing like one. That's not to say how you dress makes you a slut but in general terms a Girl that shows more then she covers is slutty. If your actions are like how you dress then I can see how people will think your doing more then you are sexually. You know the guys are going to say they have been with you even if they haven't. Its how most young Men try to look cool with their friends. We all know they don't get anywhere near the action they say they do but that's another question hehhee.

I have the feeling that you are a sweet young Lady that wants to look and act like a young Lady but because of your home life and friends you feel like you need to act older. Be who you are, You're a special Girl and every one would see it if you let them. So give yourself a chance to live your life and dress down a little, let people see your sweet face without all the makeup and enjoy how people will treat you better. Wouldn't it be nice to have friends that wanted to be around you not want what you have or try to make you do things you don't want to do.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Aug 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Omg! Dennis!

Thanks soooo uch!

Your advice is really good but just one problem I don't know who I am.. I typ who I am and how I feel I just can't act like it in person! I just don't know anymore...

: (
    '

Okay soooo I don't sleep with guys but I have a feeling I might.. but not a lot just one.. well my boyfriend... or, or, or... my boyfiriend?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 10, 2007, 09:17 PM
    If your 12, you shouldn't need make-up, and as many have said before, just becareful. There are so many perverts that would love to take advantage of you. And be thankful that your pretty, and remember that you should only date boys your age at the moment. But as someone said before, who cares what we think? Be yourself and enjoy each day of your life.

Aug 10, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Thanks chris...

Great advice!
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2007, 09:47 PM
    I can't tell you what to do because only you know what your going to do... but please be smart before sleeping with your boyfriend you're a little too young to give it up... especially from what I've seen on your other post he doesn't deserve your purity... And about being a slut NO! Just calm it down on the dressing so sexy.. you have a lot of time for that... you don't want to give older men the wrong impression... Sometimes just by the way you dress you can provoke the wrong people... remember your body is your temple no matter what you put on it on who you let touch it...

Ohh and friends don't call friends sluts

Aug 10, 2007, 09:49 PM
    I know!.

My boyfriend calls me one too!
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 11, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Don't show your belly, make sure your skirts are at least down to the half point between your knee and your hip and don't have sex! 12 is too young. If you're doing all that then yes I'd call you a slut
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Aug 11, 2007, 12:36 AM
    I think you need to talk to someone about these issues. I've read about three of your new questions and all of them seem to put you down.

Aug 11, 2007, 12:50 AM
    ... no ones on line..
    twentytwo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Hi
    No I don't think you a slut, just tone down on the makeup.. you way too young for that.
    As for your parents, I'm sorry about that, why don't you show them that you can become better then that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

View more questions Search