Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrixieBelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 24, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_user_name
    PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID ALL THIS, can we chill and leave this post alone !!!!!!!!!

If you think your original, scroll through the other TEN PAGES ! chances are, someone has said it already.

Wow. Calm down.
    Jesus.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_user_name
    PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID ALL THIS, can we chill and leave this post alone !!!!!!!!!

If you think your original, scroll through the other TEN PAGES ! chances are, someone has said it already.
    You can unsubcribe but why stop our fun??
    waterguy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Dress like a 12 year old and you won't have a problem. It sounds like you are starving for attention. Dressing provocative is going to get you the wrong kind. Try and find some good solid friends in life that are not into drugs and booze.
    surfluver1212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 11:40 AM
    No offence but you are oviosly a slut. Read how you described yourself. I mean dress hiw you want. But if you are going to dress lik that you are oviosly going to be called that
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 24, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlitears
    thanks for the good comments :)

All though.. some of my childhood was tooken away anyway, when my little sisters dad molested me..

Hey I know how you feel... my cousin raped me... :(:( :( :(
    zavuser Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Read all the posts before replying I am very happy that you are trying to change and I guess people do have bad experiences in their lives and I guess I was abused the same as you too... and I hope that even if those things have happened we should look through the future and I hope you continue changing because I really think you are an intelligent person :)

And for the clothes yeah its batter to wear the clothes your age and the make ups too there is a right time for that hope we can be friends :) I really have a good feeling about you :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 25, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    hey i know how you feel... my cousin raped me... :(:( :( :(
    OK, have you told this to your therapists? Does your mother know? This might be one of many reasons for your past and present behavior. Apparently you still have a lot that needs to be worked on with help.

I sincerely hope that you gain a better attitude toward yourself and life.

Again, good luck.

You have a lot on your plate...
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    No, I don't think you are a slut, but some people judge the book by its cover. Slack up a little , you will be grown and out of school and on your way to college before you know it.
    scooker94 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 04:05 PM
    hey I wear make up and everything I have never slept with a guy and I never will until marrige! I'm in the 7th gr.and I just I'm *cute *well myfamily tells me so but they r just my family-i live with my mom and dad -my dad isent a great role model either but I get though very well I can see your position and yes I agree with the others - cut back on make up wear bright tones maybe with make up if u like them? I wear pink eye shadow and black eyeliner(not ALOT)and black mascara =] and yeah if u give guys the impression that you are a *hoe* or whatever u want to call it then everyone else will treat u like one =] hope I helped a little bit
    wenesday I'm getting my cartlige pierced! Ahh I'm so excited! Lol I know.. totally off subject:D
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 04:08 PM
    You may dress like they do but that doesn't mean you are. If you start doing a lot of things with a lot of people then yeah
    scooker94 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You can unsubcribe but why stop our fun???

I sOOOOOO! Agree!just don't type if you don't like our posts!
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 25, 2007, 08:54 PM
    How about I do whatever I want, I was suggesting that people at least check the other 100 answers, can you deal with that?
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 26, 2007, 05:58 AM
    No my dear you are not... but you give the impression that you are by the way of dressing and make up... you should know that you are too young to apply makeup & wear this type of clothes... every age has it's beauty... so enjoy your age... you grow up so fast and soon you will have to apply make up and change your style of clothes... so do not rush... stop applying make up... wear something decent... but cute match with your age...

Take care of yourself.

Ms. Redress
    Hope12 Posts: 159, Reputation: 25

Aug 26, 2007, 07:16 AM
    :confused: :confused: omg! all my friends say im a slut!

i wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, alot af makeup, and i look atleast 16.... im 12.

i had a 11 grader ask me out and im in 7th.. and whenever im walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to eachother and then smile.. its weird.

i developed faster than most girls too. if you know what i mean..

do you think im a slut?

i know people are looking at this....
    please...
    Hello Scars,
    No, you are not a slut! How a young lady dresses says a lot about the type of person they are on the insided, deep down in their heart. You my dear are only young and it takes time to mature to an adult. You show some maturity in that you wrote this post asking people's opinion. That takes maturity and corage. Good for you.

You are very valuable and what is yours you must protect. Some young men are just out for one thing only, (you know what that is, don't you?) Well that is one of your most treasured possesions and it should be valued and saved for that special guy who you want to be with the rest of your life.

How you as a young lady dress and speak and carry yourself, will tell others how much you respect yourself. If a young girl wears very revealing clothing such as short skirts where her back seat is hanging out or shirts that reveal too much, then she is saying to a guy, "Here I am. I am easy, come and get it." No young lady would want to give that impression. Instead she wants guys to look at her for her bueaty on the inside and not just the outside. Have you ever tasted something to eat and the wrapper was really nice and when you opened the wrapper the inside tasted really gross? Well, that is how a women can be. We want to be seen as bueautiful on the inside first. You see scar, if we are bueatiful on the inside, the outside will also be beautiful.

Now as to the make up, Why so much. A girls bueaty is her skin and natural bueaty. Not a bag of caked on goog. That is artificail bueaty. Would not natural bueaty and the bueaty of youth be more appealing to the eyes of those aroung you? In your post your said: " wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, alot af makeup, and i look atleast 16.... im 12. i had a 11 grader ask me out and im in 7th.. and whenever im walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to eachother and then smile.. its weird."

Why are they staring at you and whispering to each other and then smiling weird? Because of the way you present yourself. You are looking as if you are an easy to get into bed with them. That weird look is the bad thoughts they are having about you. They are thinking you are a slut. But I know you are not a slut or you would not have posted you question here asking if you are. My reply to your question is, "NO YOU ARE NOT A SLUT:" You are just a sweet young lady trying to grow up in a world that is geared toward young ones like yourself, trying to mak them think that wearing short skirts and short shirts and pack on makeup, that the world will approve of you. All the world will do is deceive you and use you and then by the time you are 18 years old tell you you look old and worn out. The world I am speaking about is the bad people in this world, who really don't care about you or anyone else. They are selfish and only care about themselves. The 11 graders who date you, do you think they truly love you? Of course they will tell you they do, but by the time you are in 11th grade they will be in college or even married to someone else and may even have a child or two. Again remember, they are looking for one thing and it isn't really you, but what you have.

Please don't think of yourself as a slut but a young lady who needs to present herself as a beautiful gift to the person you will one day will fall in love with. Save that gift for then, don't wate it on those who truly are not wanting you but who are wanting to go to bed with you and that is all. Watch how you dress and wear makup, that will tell everyone what kind of young lady you are on the inside. I bet under all that caked on makup there is a princess underneath. God made you beautiful on the inside and the out, but as you grow up, don't let others change your beauty to ungly. How we dress and wear makup can make us truly beautiful or ugly..

I have a daughter and if she dressed as you say you do and wear makup as you say you do, I would worry about her. Why not ask your mom to help you find an adult who is naturally beautifull on the inside and out and ask her for some advice on what helps her to be pretty on the outside and the inside. YOu are not a slut, just need some help on finding your real beauty. I am sure if you dig down deep within your heart and mind, you will see the beauty that God gave you and use it wisely to help you grow to a fine adult.

You know how they say: "You are what you eat." Well in your case: "People will think of you only what impression you present yourself as." If you dress and make yourself look like a slut, they will think of you as a slut. On the other hand, if you dress and wear makeup as the sweet and precious young lady you are, then that is what people will think about you.

Take care and a big hug to you.
    Hope12
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 26, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Oops! I meant to put... :'(
    Teddy5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Honestly I really don't think the way you dress matters. I'm starting the 11th grade, don't wear makeup at all, and dress pretty covered up for the most part, and people still call me a slut. So it really doesn't make sense, because I haven't slept with a guy on top of everything, so if it bothers you that people are saying, then yeah, maybe cut back on the make up, and cover up a little more, but ultimately, people will always talk, no matter what you do, and as long as you know what they're saying isn't true, then leave it
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Forgive me if somebody already asked this but I broke my own rule and didn't read all the pages. But, why do you dress the way you do? I don't think it classifies you as a slut but it does seem odd that you feel like the attention your getting, good or bad, is a motivation for you.
    Leanna100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 05:46 PM
    :confused: :confused: omg! all my friends say im a slut!

i wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, alot af makeup, and i look atleast 16.... im 12.

i had a 11 grader ask me out and im in 7th.. and whenever im walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to eachother and then smile.. its weird.

i developed faster than most girls too. if you know what i mean..

do you think im a slut?

i know people are looking at this....
    please...
    I thonk that you are only a slut if you sleep around.
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Sep 3, 2007, 05:47 PM
    I don't think your a slut.. Just Try To Wear Like light Make up and If u think u Dress like a slut then Ur own Feelings are telling you to Stop Wearing Clothes like that. I was Raised Up by Grandparents So I know how it is not having your mom or dad in your life. But Wearing all the Makeup and Dressing sexy is not Going to get you nowhere but rape or killed. And if you have friends That Give u Clothes Then they r Trying to make you look like a slut and they don't care about u.. U need to buy your own clothes and wear what a 12 year old girl should wear.
    weasmox Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Well since you don't sleep with guys then your not a slut! U friends are saying that cz they c u looking different than them and cz you wear diffrently than how girls your age should!

Look, for your own good! get clothes that would cover up a lil' it's not bad to wear skirts or shorts! But wear them with something that wouldn't attract that much attention! @ your age your starting to develop and starting to feel different stuff and I'm sure you want some attention and it's showing. Well o.k u'll still please guys with your nice personality, nice smile, I duno.. a lot of things it's not just physical o.k? Try to make everyone like you for who you are not for the person u'r showing!

I duno if I helpd, I hope so! If you need anythn just tell me and I'll do my best to give you good advice!:) ♀

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

View more questions Search