Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liddlebabygrl123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 11:56 PM
    So make a nick name and make everyon call you that. My nick name is Goldie to everyone cause I'm so tan and iwaer bronzer. Hunni my name is sarena, which translates to queen in italian the worst part is I'm from queens so people call me queen from queens. It could be worse.lol
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liddlebabygrl123
    so make a nick name and make everyon call you that. my nick name is Goldie to everyone cause im so tan and iwaer bronzer. hunni my name is sarena, which translates to queen in italian the worst part is im from queens so people call me queen from queens. it could be worse.lol
    It's true that a nickname could be the name by which everyone calls you. That might be okay. There are lots of people who go by their nicknames. It wouldn't be your given name, though.
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 05:26 AM
    What about calling yourself Batman? Or Darren? Or maybe even Special Forces II? All good names and very original.
    doll41375 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    hey my name is rachael but i hate my name!
    :D :D
    its sooo,...ORIGINAL!

dont you think? they were going to name me destiny but they didnt so nowe its boring RACHAEL.

should i change my name?
    i was thinking abaout my middle name "destiny" any ideas? i have brown hair, brown eyes, my favorite color is black, im very outgoing and i LOVE to party! im very social, and a pretty smile
    (i think) LOL

well if you have any suggestions please tell me!

another reson i want to change my name is because of my past and all the things people used to say to me, my friends, my dad.

and rachael is B-O-R-I-N-G-!:rolleyes:
    Not destiny, some jerk will say to his buddy's I have a date with destiny! Original names are not really that original anymore. My children are Trisha & Jacquline. Mine is Darlene andmy husband's is John none are original. I had to grow into my name andmake it my own. So do what makes you happy.
    Alan Penweather Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 05:48 AM
    With brown hair and brown eyes I was going to suggest Persephone, but considering your favourite colour is black that would be ridiculous. As you 'love to party' and have a 'pretty smile' I'd go with Darren too.
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
    So true.. everyone calls me chick and now I got a new one.. okey so one day my friends said waffle and so I was like you? And they are like hey you looked! So that's my new nivk name.. great.. its really weird. So my names are chick and waffle.. wonderful.. LOL

Aug 26, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Darren? Wow that is kinof a guys name.. LOL but you I guess its cool just not for me...

Aug 26, 2007, 05:14 PM
    OMG! Okay so now everyone is calling me "kitty" cause one day I was at my friends house and we were playing around and I got on the floor and started meowing, unfortunately it got out! LOL.. but kitty is kind of cute! LOL

MEOW!
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 05:50 PM
    I have a cousin with that name. I actually like the name. There is worse names. No effence to any with this name but for example a boys name being bob. That's too plain and common I guess you could say. Yoou are not the only one who has that name and a bet no one cares. Do you really think about other peoples names and think 'i don't like that person because of their name?' probably not. Its nothing to worry about. If you really wanted to can't you get it changed? I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search