Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acgeorgiapeach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Im 15 and wondering if I'm pregnant?
    I am 15 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. I think I am pregnant now, but I don't no. I am always come on my period between the 11th and the 15th and I this month I started bleeding on the 8th. A lot of people are telling me it could be Implantation bleeding, but its not heavy bleeding, but its not light. I don't know what to think I am so confused... please somebody help me.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Well it is always a possibility it is from pregnancy. However it might just be an irregular cycle. PMS or stress causing your bleeding. The only way to know for sure is if you are late by 2 weeks take a home pregnancy test with your first morning urine. If it comes out negative and you don't have your regular period by then please see a doctor for a blood test.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Implantation bleeding rarely ever happens. Our cycles are not always exact, sometimes nature throws in a curve ball. I also suggest to wait until you are actually late and then test.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 01:27 PM
    It sounds like a period to me. Like Alkalineangel said, your cycles aren't exact for the most part. Its actually pretty rare for women to be on the same day of every month like clock work. Esp. at the tender age of 15. If you aren't using birth control, please get on it asap and use it every time, the right way. If you feel you are responsible enough to be sexually active, then you MUST be responsible enough to use birth control. And at your age, I would suggest two forms. (for example, the pill and a condom) 15 is much too young to take any chances. Condoms are always a good idea, as there are so many stds that you can catch these days. Your health is something you can't always get back once you lose it. Be smart, be cautious, protect yourself and your future.
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 3, 2007, 10:56 AM
    So did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not... Im waiting to see if I am so I was curious of your situation...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 16 and wondering if I'm pregnant. I need some answers [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I'm 16 years old and I'm kind of worried about something. I had sex with my ex boyfriend on July 7th. Well I was suppose to start my period on the 14th of July. But I never did. I'm not late for my period by 6 weeks. Because my last period was on June 16th. I just got over have a urinary...

Just Wondering. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm just curious to know if anyone thinks my little issue is significant?Here goes... I have been off the pill for about 5 months... mayb a little less. However no sign of conceiving here! I'm kind of worried that mayb it could be due to having had an anorexic spell when I was younger...

Just wondering? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently took the ovulation test and now the pink line was there,I as of today had the donor over,{i am lesbian},all the times I have ever ovulated,I do not remember anytype of spotting,nowtoday I am.My queston is am I going to be having a baby?Is this all of a sudden bownish colored...

Just wondering [ 8 Answers ]

Does your urine have to be dark to be pregnant

Wondering? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought Proactiv Solution for my acne... I was wondering if anyone here uses or ever used this product and did it really improve the acne on your skin? So far it's been a week and a half using it, it has made my skin a lot more softer and I do notice a little clearing of my face but I...

View more questions Search