Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 06:01 PM
    In my arms by plumb
    I heard this song in my arms and I know who sings it but I know that they mixed it. I heard the mixed version on XM and it was awesome. How do I find the remix?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
    I don't know if this is legal or not, but I did find a download for it. I found two versions, you will have to figure out which on it is that you want, since I don't know anything about this artist :p

Here is the first : 01 In My Arms (Bimbo Jones Remix BPM.mp3

And here is the second : 15 Cut (Bronleewe and Bose Club Mix).mp3

Just be careful because like I said I don't know if this it is legal to download this material :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 01:03 PM
    900295 agrees: First one is it thanks so much :]
    You are very welcome :)

Aug 11, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Hey just wondering. The song has really bad quality. Is there anyway I can get it better?
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I'll see if I can find something better for you. :)

Aug 12, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Actually I don't think that its bad. Its just that my windows media player is horrible with sound. I have no idea how to use windows media player lol maybe that has something to do with it but I have no clue

Aug 12, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Yeah it was lol. Thank you so much for this version!
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 12:22 PM
    You're welcome. So is the one I found you OK? Or you need a new one? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right to Bear Arms [ 167 Answers ]

I am just curious about everyone's thoughts regarding the Second Amendment and the Right to Bear Arms. I am specifically curious to hear from those of you that live in countries that have been forced to give up your arms. Are there more crimes now than before? If you live in the US I am...

Leak in basement plumb stack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small leak in one of the connectors in the main plumb stack in the basement. The water running down (slowly) seems to be clear. What do I do? How can I find out where it is coming from. There is no odor. Thanks Conny

Need to plumb bathroom in concrete slab [ 7 Answers ]

We are having a pole garage built in Washington state and we need to put sewer pipes in the ground before they pour the concrete slab. We want a bathroom (toilet, sink and shower) and on the other side of the wall a utility sink. What size pipe should we use? We are open to layout of...

Right to bear arms [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ga. Is there anyway for me to get my rights back to bear arms, If I was convicted for a non violent felony

New Aqua Plumb faucet (low pressure) [ 3 Answers ]

I have read a lot of the postings and think I know why my new faucet has very low pressure now. I installed the entire new kitchen sink/cabinet this past weekend. It worked fine until yesterday. When I first turn on the hot or cold, it has very little pressure. When I turn the sprayer on and then...

View more questions Search