Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    still_holding_on Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Will it make things worse?
    :confused: I miscarried what would have been my first child late in my pregnancy. Her room was already set up and decorated. After I lost her I was able to adopt a beautiful baby boy who is now 7 months old. I am now in the process of another adoption, (open adoption of a baby girl through a friend) and the baby is due in 3 months. My house has 3 bedrooms: mine, my sons, and the room that was for the child I lost. Since I'm still haunted by the loss of my first baby would it be a bad idea to use that room for the little girl I'm trying to adopt? I still sleep on the floor of that room sometimes when I get really upset. I'm not sure if it would be healing for me to finally have my daughter in that room, or if it would just make the pain worse. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing or any advise? The other option is the baby girl sharing my room or my sons room which seems stupid when I have a fully decorated girls bedroom.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
    I don't think it would be a bad idea at all. Do you plan to leave this room as a shrine to this child forever? Putting the new beautiful baby girl in there will not be betraying the memory of the baby you lost. Bringing a new life into your home can only make it better, happier and more joyful.

I think you already know what you want to do and are just looking for permission to do so. I say go for it. You can always keep the memory of that beautiful child alive in your heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

Things that make you Ponder. [ 3 Answers ]

Well my Fiancé and I Broke up, Kind of a relief but then again I put more effort into this relationship than I ever have. Anyway She and I both have 2 children a piece and as we were separating we said we would be nice and everything. Well her mom got involved and went and tookall the Christmas...

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

Things That wives do to make their husbands mad [ 2 Answers ]

Ok her is the question. Things that wives do to make husbands mad. 1. Hunny make some tea.(As the wife is 2 feet from the stove and your in another room or she calls you in from outside) 2. When she uses all the hot water 3. Her fav. Race car driver is Jeff Gordon (And yours is A Diff. racer)...

View more questions Search