Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heathertiredofit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Always getting not responding
    Every time I go to any site no matter what I am doing I get a not responding,and then it will freeze up.what can I do to get the problem fixed.please help me please!
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 10, 2007, 05:16 PM
    How clean is your computer? Have you defragmented lately? Do you have an anti-virus/spyware, 'anti-crap-to-defend-your-computer' programs to use?

XenoSapien
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 10, 2007, 05:20 PM
    If your computer keeps freezing how did you ask this question on this site?

Did you try restarting?
    Do you keep a lot of files open?
    Do you have any viruses?
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 13, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heathertiredofit
    everytime i go to any site no matter what i am doing i get a not responding,and then it will freeze up.what can i do to get the problem fixed.please help me please!
    What operating system are you using?
    What browser are you using and what version?
    How fast is your internet connection?
    Are you behind a firewall?
    What are some of the sites that you have problems with?
    This site is apparently not one of them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer not responding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to switch on my PC but it just beeps and nothing is displayed. Please help me to get it working

Bureau not responding to dispute. What next? [ 3 Answers ]

So Im helping a friend clean up his credit (which I have done many times in the past) and I have run into a little problem. Experian is NOT responding to his requests. We resent the dispute certified to get a signature card showing that it was received and we got the card back showing that it was...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

View more questions Search