Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happy1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Early pregnancy signs
    I think I could be almost one month pregnant, but I'm not late on my period yet. I'm supposed to start on the 12th, so I've already taken a first response test that said negative. I'm just going to wait until I'm late to take another one, but I was just wondering what the signs would be at one month, if any. I've been eating wayyyy more that I usually do, and I've been extremely tired all this week. This could be nothing, but I just need some info on early signs
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 01:05 PM
    With both of my boys, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks along, and I still didn't have any symptoms even then. My symptoms started around 8 weeks, and my main ones were cravings and nausea/vomiting.

Since you haven't missed a period yet, it is hard to tell if you should start testing or not. If you do miss it, wait about 14 days after the missed period and take an HPT, using your first morning urine.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Signs are different for everyone... most women expereince sore/sensitive breast and feeling tired. If your period is two weeks late take a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor for a blood test which is more accurate.
    In the meantime if you think you are pregnant take prenatal vitamins and get your rest. Good luck.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Early signs are very similar to PMS symptoms.

Breast tenderness, nausea, enhanced sense of smell, etc. Most women wouldn't necessarily notice symptoms this early in a pregnancy. That being said, it's a very personal experience, and everyone is different.
    I noticed symptoms around 5.5 - 6 weeks (for me mostly: breast tenderness and crazy emotions)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the early signs of pregnancy? [ 15 Answers ]

Am I Pregnant? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay... a couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I have this horrible pain in my stomach that feels like its always completely empty, he gave me a pregnancy test and it came out...

Early pregnant signs [ 9 Answers ]

Can a difference in vaginal discharge(more of the milky white stuff) be an early pregnancy sign?

Early pregnancy signs [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: hi there, I'm new to this, but here goes. I am wondering if anyway has experienced bad mood swings around time of implantation, I shoul know as I already have 3 girls, but I can't seem to remember, its all a blur!!

Early signs of labour? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37wks pregnant with my second child and apart from the main 3 obvious signs of labour is there anything else?like my pubic bone has become very tender and I keep having sharp pains in that area.iv also bee having lots of braxton hicks.my midwife has told me the baby is in position.does any of...

Is this early signs of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello how are you, my name is danielle and I am 21 years old.. Its 4:50am where I'm at and that's because I was woken up by heartburn about an hour 1/2 ago. My question is - is this heartburn that I'm feeling or is it morning sickness... I've had heartburn before many times but nothing to the...

View more questions Search