Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lxamon Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Change command of pictures
    Lately and not knowing why,my computer is having Picture Viewer in command of all my photographs.This programm may be good but I cannot see my pictures just by clicking and worst of all,some times graphics that are sent to "my imgenes" won't open when clicked.I have to use the right button to "open with.."and use ADCsee programm which is the one I want to take command of my pictures.How do I do that? Ialso would like to know what one does that suddenly the command changes.Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:28 AM
    This video will show you how to change file associations:
    Video - Windows XP File Associations - How to Edit File Associations in Windows XP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Run command not found [ 11 Answers ]

Please I can't find the run command in my start list. How to reenable it to run regedit.. Please help..

Run command is not working! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... The Run command in the start menu is not present! I tried the properties but it still doesn't work! I get the following message (the message in the image attached) when try to open it through the "shortcut key". 3485 I am looking forward for any support. I shall be very thankful to...

DOS set PATH command [ 2 Answers ]

I used set PATH command to set the path as set PATH=c:/TC;and it works well However,some users adds %PATH% after it, what does it imply

How can I use net send command? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I use "net send" command for the purpose of send massage PC to PC?

Dos Command Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I have scheduled a batch file to start of in the night. I want to see the DOS window to remain open and not close after execution. I want this this to check the next morning if all the actions went OK. Is there any command that can keep the DOS screen open till I close. Thanks...

View more questions Search