Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Changing default media player
    How would I change my default media player settings
    tani_for_friends Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    how would i change my default media player settings
    Just go to the tools option of main menu's and their click the option and you can change all the default media player setting
    tani_for_friends Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Just go to the tools option of the main menu and their click options... and there you can change the default settings...
    Tools > options>
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 10, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Usually if you go into the option, there is a section for "Use this program to open the follow files" or "File extensions" or "Filetype asociations" or something like that. Try looking for it in the program you want to use for your default media player

If you want to do it manually, you would have to go to Control Panel and Folder Options, and in the File types section, find all the extensions you want to be able to open with that media player, and change them to use that program.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Right OK can anybody go through this step by step with me please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused and every link WMP has doesn't solve my problem. I want to arrange my music library in order of either artist A-Z, or song title A-Z. How can I do this, and if you can, give me step by step info? I've tried what I could and so far nothing. I really appreciate your help.

Windows Media Player [ 6 Answers ]

Currently have Media Player 6.4 What is the safest one to upgrade to for a PC with Win98 second edition on it? Also what is best site (without adware, spyware, etc included with your download) to obtain the update from?

Problems w/ Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been able to get Media Player to load radio stations. I have re-downloaded the program and run the changes as indicated. I still cannot download any radio stations. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, CVGreg

View more questions Search