Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Interpretation of dream needed !
    In my dream, I went to a neighbour's house. In front of the house, I took up two pieces

Of stone and rubbed against each other. Suddenly an image of Buddhisattwa appeared in

The sky ,The image was very huge, occcupied about a quarter of the sky.

What is the meaning ? Can anyone help me to interpret ? Thanks in advance .
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Well, you obviously have the 'Buddha' in your mind. What do the teachings of Buddha tell you about rubbing two rocks together? And additionally, do you know/like this neighbor?

XenoSapien
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XenoSapien
    Well, you obviously have the 'Buddha' in your mind. What do the teachings of Buddha tell you about rubbing two rocks together? And additionally, do you know/like this neighbor?

XenoSapien
    The neighbour is just a friend in the village, not too closed.
    In Buddhism, there is not such thing as rubbing two pieces of stone together.
    Is there some other meaning ?
    Anyway, thanks for your reply.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 14, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Not all dreams are spiritual, sometimes we dream about things that interest us or even things we think a lot about
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 10:00 AM
    As far as I can see, going to your neighbors property suggests that you are looking for something outside your home, and if trespassing then it may mean you may be forcing your own beliefs on others more than you would like. Rocks can symbolize truth or something that is true (like honest words or beliefs), and rubbing rocks together is illogical so it shows you have things you believe in as true but you are not being logical about it. And that Buddhisattwa appeared in the sky so huge as an image suggests that you feel somewhat dominated by religion but you fear it being no more real than a image blown out of proportion. But Agreed with Marily, even if a dream is lucid or amazing or confusing or seamed important, most dreams do not have deep meaning or meaning outside of themselves. If you believe this dream is of importance you should take the time to think about it, because you know yourself better than anyone and can figure it out.
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2007, 06:19 PM
    [QUOTE=pmh383388]In my dream, I went to a neighbour's house. In front of the house, I took up two pieces

Of stone and rubbed against each other. Suddenly an image of Buddhisattwa appeared in

The sky ,The image was very huge, occcupied about a quarter of the sky.

What is the meaning ? Can anyone help me to interpret ? Thanks in advance .[/QUOT

This is interesting STONE - Definition
    Is it possible that this friend needs your help in some way? Financially or spiritually and you are dreaming of it because you have not reached out to help him/her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 9 Answers ]

I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling...

Dream interpretation. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I had a strange dream last night and Im just trying to figure it out. Don't know if anyone can help, butt I figured it was worth a shot... Hope this is the right topic... I was pregnant with my second child, but not full term yet. (husband and I are currently Trying to conceive, so I...

Dream interpretation [ 6 Answers ]

I have this recurring dream, I get it maybe once or twice a month, and I've had it for a few years. I just had it again last night, so I was reminded that I had wanted to post a question about it here. I went to a girl's boarding school for several years during my teens, up until I graduated....

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

View more questions Search