Ask
    lovelygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Giving yourself an orgsim
    How do you give yourself an orgsim?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Well first, how old are you, and second are you male or female?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 07:02 AM
    LOL, Al, I think LovelyGIRL is probably a girl.

Now the matter at hand is age.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:05 AM
    I don't know I talked to someone the other day I thought was female from the SN and was def. male... lol... but you are probably right in this case ;)
    lovelygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 07:07 AM
    I am 26 and a girl
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelygirl
    how do you give yourself an orgsim?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm

Check here - worldwide available information no matter what age, and it will help you spell correctly for starters.

Second, if you are in your teens, ask your parents, school nurse, or someone you trust to tell you the truth.

You must understand that an age-group indication is necessary here for any one of us to give you the 'straight' answers. And,, since I posted, you responded with your age. Thanks.

When I was 27 I knew my body quite well and was able to help myself to reach an orgasm without asking anyone else. Have you been alone, without any intimate contact whatsoever all this time? Give us a hint of what you know about your own sexuality and we will try to fill in the blank areas.

Get back with us.

jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 08:32 AM
    It is all about knowing your body and being comfortable with it. It is a trail and error type of deal only you know what makes you feel good.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:41 AM
    I'd say stay around the clitoris and you will be feeling good. :) THey make all kinds of toys and such. I prefer a vibrator to my own hand.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 10, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Hello.

Everyone is different and each time you need a little more of this and a little less of that to make yourself happy. Take the time to get to know your body, find the places that make you excited and the ones that don't. Take a long bath and slowly rub yourself all over. Another good way is to rub oil all over your own body, it lets you find all the right places easy. There is nothing wrong with you making yourself happy and no place is off limits when doing it.

I know a Lady that will explode if you tickle her armpits just as she is ready to climax. I know another Lady that has very sensitive nipples but when she is ready to climax she wants her nipples pulled so hard you think she is going to rip them off hehehe. The wife of a guy that worked for me a while back had a thing about her feet, in fact it was so bad she could climax going to a shoe store and having the salesman hold her foot as she tried on shoes. Nothing is off limits if it makes you happy as long as your not hurting yourself or others. Its just that most people don't experiment with new ways so they don't know what really drives them crazy.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    LILMONICA Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Aug 20, 2007, 05:40 PM
    I always use toys with the vibration of the toy at the clitors area is what makes it all happen for me. Oh and the small ones are the best for that! :)
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 08:31 PM
    I never knew that it had to be asked!
    I thought it was a given. No pun intended.
    LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm giving up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I`ve been married for 15 yrs.My husband is a very loving and caring guy but we always seem to fight over very small issues then few months back I found out that he had a girl in his hotel room(he is in sales and marketing) and very often travels and when I asked him initially he denied but...

Giving Birth [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any free videos to watch on internet of a woman giving birth? Want to know...

Giving up his rights? [ 12 Answers ]

If my ex husband wants to give up his rights to my daughter does someone have to be there to take over his rights or not?? He has not been in her life at all and she is only 18 months old. He wants to give up his rights but not to my soon to be husband unless he has to, so I am trying to find out...

Giving and not getting [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 24 been with my man for 7 yrs and love him so much when we started making love to him was so passionate we would make love every time we saw each other so he knew I had a high sex drive I thought he did too but as the years passed I have been noticing that we won't make love until were...

Giving up so hard to do [ 3 Answers ]

hi everyone! thank you for taking the time to read this, and thanks times a billion if you answer! I'm desperate to find a song, and it's a tricky one... the title of it is "giving up" and donny hathaway, gladys knight and the pips, and a few goldie oldies sing it! I really want the new fast...

View more questions Search