Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Michael Vick - Though all pitt lovers would find this entertaining.
    Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy | Mike Vick Chew Doll | Dog Toys

LOL... It doesn't make things better, but Man is it funny... It is strong enough for a pit to chew on... :D

Have a Happy day Dog lovers!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Thank you. I had found that on another site, but just haven't had time to start another Vick thread. I am no special fan of Pits, but hate to see any dog mistreated.

My hope is that hundreds of accountants and money managers, maybe wives are combing through the records and urging their meal ticket to get out of anything that could end his career like Vick's. I would like to see him become an example of the public's intolerance of cruelty. I have no place for those that abuse humans either.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 09:20 AM
    LOL Alka. I have seen that toy advertised too & written about on a couple of news blogs. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vick Situation.what do we want as a people? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm sure everyone here has seen and heard about the Vick dogfighting scandal. I've heard from people on both sides and I am just lost. We as a people are on a constant search for justice but are at times too fast or too slow to act. With this Vick case everyone seems to automatically label Vick as...

Entertaining a child [ 5 Answers ]

How do I entertain a 3 year old boy.:)

The most entertaining pro wrestler today [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone disagree with me that the most entertaining pro wrestler today is Ray Mysterio? I think most pro wrestlers use the same brute force wrestling moves week after week. On the other hand, I think Ray has an enormous variety of moves, and always shows you something interesting, although...

Pitt mix poops in crate everyday [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: So, I have a 3 1/2 month old pitt bull mix puppy, Maddox. I have had him since he was 8 weeks, so about a month and a half. I got him from the local animal shelter. He has had a crate since the first day, but for about the first week, he slept in my bed with me. I realized that for...

View more questions Search