Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loulou34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Mortgage payments
    I have 5 daughters and 1 son who has a terminal disease and I have a disibility my husband has to stay at home and care for us. Our mortgage and loan which we took out to do some adaptations are getting harder to reach the repayments each month as our income is low are there any grants or charities that will help to pay for these.
    Teena204 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Contact your city or county. They usually have a list of resources for people in need and can put you in touch with them. They can help you apply for whatever type of assistance for which you may qualify.
    loulou34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Thanks for this do you mean the council and ask for the resource list
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Social services should be one stop, next also talk to some of the local real estate brokers. I will assume you are getting SSI for your husband and maybe the son, so your case worker should have some info.

Also your local church or place of worpship ( some denominations help more than others) Also we have a group that will help with one or two months if you prove need ( but it is a one time thing)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forecasting payments [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have not clue how to derive at this answer. I am not looking for the answer just help? If a firm pays its bills with a 30-day , what fraction of its purchases will be paid for in the current quarter? Do I divide 30 days by how many days are in the quarter and figure out the...

Forcasting payments [ 2 Answers ]

If a firm pays its bills with a 30-day delay, what fraction of its purchases will be paid for in the current quarter? In the following quarter? What if its payment delay is 60 days?

Behind on mortgage payments [ 4 Answers ]

What to do if I'm behind on my mortgage?

Behind on Mortgage Payments [ 3 Answers ]

3 Months behind on Mortgage Payments, credit poor cannot qualify for refinancing, talking to "foreclosure experts" who claim they can work with my lender to stop foreclosure. This is a process called loss mitigation, another company wants to pay off my home and outstanding credit but I would have...

Royalty Payments [ 0 Answers ]

A manufacturing is going to pay royalty payments each month to another company. What type of account should be set up for the royalty payments? Should it just be called royalty payments and be listed on the income statement as a deduction to sales?

View more questions Search