Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Walla Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 04:20 AM
    Ex boyfriend text me the weekend
    Hi Everyone,

I would like advice on my situation to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs I was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and I was beter looking then her and then I meet him in May and he came over to me and told me that I looked very well and I was one hot babe and georgous and his friend said he still fancied me I didn't know what to think he also said "You could be my sole mate".

Well 3 months later this weekend I text him a joke and he replied to it which I was shocked he says.
    "Hows things, Cheers for all the emails i read em all can't send to u for some reason though.
    I text back "I am not too bad heading on holidays in Sept. You still working all hrs. You must be sick of my emails but you shd be able to email me?
    He says back to me "Ya workin terrible hrs still. At a house party it's mad. Will try n email u then. Totally split up with the girlfriend last week. Ah well guess another wronge decision.
    I then replied "That was short lived and we all make wrong decisions now and then.
    I was happy with all this as he didn't have to tell me any of this. Can someone let me know what ye think? :)
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 10:06 AM
    Truthfully - sounds like you were a rebound relationship. I think he was with you to forget about her. Yet, he was pinning away for her the whole time.

If he cared, he would have e-mailed. Sounds like he is looking for another re-bound relationship AND hoping you're easy pickings.

I would stop responding to this guy.

Total BS he couldn't return your e-mails. If he liked you he would have done anything to respond. He was probably drunk when he sent that.

I think it'ssafe to say he used you. "People want what they can't have" - you couldn't have him, so you want him.

I see heartache in this - am I right?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 10:16 AM
    Also - he doesn't respect you. You can't trust him.

With out trust and respect - for get about it.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 15, 2005, 10:58 AM
    I have to agree with wildcat. But then again not always so.. but I really wouldn't waste my time over 3 months so he can just do it to you again with someone else.. its just not worth it.. me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year and a half and he got with me after only 3 weeks of being in a 3 year rship and I had just come out of an engagement and was six months pregnant but then again he didn't leave me for his ex either nor did I... think about it... do you really want to set yourself up to get hurt?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 12:01 PM
    Yes - obviously we don't have the full info.

But, if you do see him again - be careful. Caucious. It sounds like he may have hurt you once. Take a different stance in this.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2005, 12:02 PM
    Keep the ball in your court this time and play a little harder to get if you have him interested. It sounds like you have kept the ball in his court too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

Hotel in Vegas for the weekend [ 4 Answers ]

My friend and I are planning a weekend getaway in Las Vegas. We would like to keep it inexpensive but fun. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good hotel right on the strip?

Text messaging [ 15 Answers ]

I believe my wife is addicted to text messaging. Before she would leave her cell phone lying around the house, just recently she's had her phone on her at all times, she will even sleep with it. We are unable to have a conversation because she is too concerned with the latest message she just...

Text color [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and the names of my folders always were in blue. Now they are in black and I would like to know how to change the color back to blue. Thank you. Mrs. Moran

Text Size [ 2 Answers ]

Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you

View more questions Search