Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t1fighter1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 08:56 PM
    We going out on our first date now what?
    So she said yes to going to the movies... I want to make a great impression. Now what?:rolleyes:
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 9, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Go to the movies.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 10, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Let's see... Dress nice, smell good, shave, wear decent shoes, be on time, maybe bring her a single rose (so sweet), and talk to her. Maybe through in a few simple jokes to make her laugh and pick a "good" movie that you will both enjoy. Good Luck!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Ditto margarita, plus make sure to have enough money to buy her a snack.

HAVE FUN! :D
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Aug 10, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Ditto LearningAsIGo. Which means ditto ditto margarita_momma.

I personally don't like going to the movies because you can't talk... but it does give you the opportunity for a hot and heavy groping session... provided you're in a (fairly) secluded part of the theater.
    TRIZ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Just be yourself and enjoy the night, Dress nice, Smell nice and be on time to pick her up. Oh yeah don't bring the Rose

You might scare her off, trust me it happen to me.

The main thing is that she said YEs and she must like you as a person, SO just be yourself and have a great time.
    Movies are cool, But get some ice cream after, So you could share the night.

Let me know How it goes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up wit me 2 weeks ago . We have been together for over 3 years. She called me almost everyday since then. One phone call I got she told me she love me. The last call I got she called crying, I guess cause she was frestrated wit her life or sometin. She aked me to please calll...

I'm scared my boyfriend is only with me for the sex.. what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm just turned17yrs old and I'm dating this guy for almost two months and we have done it already.. but sometimesi feel that that's all he wants.. idk if I'm giving in to easily to him and that's why he always wants it.. idk.. but the thing is I enjoy having sex a lot probley just as much as...

Help I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really depressed as my mum does not let me out of the house at all I am always kept inside. I am losing my friends at my new school in england I have just started - a dance school. I live in the Channel islands. I knew this girl at my old school and she was a good friend to me and I told...

Help me please I'm going crazy [ 3 Answers ]

OK you well I still like my ex he broke up wit me, because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.and I've told him the whole story and the misunderstanding that he had so we have talked and do still sometimes. But the prob is I still really love him and all my friends want me to bac out wit...

Wut guyz think of hair length on gurlz [ 3 Answers ]

do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like...

View more questions Search