Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CheerU Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Is she my friend or NOT!
    OK well I have a friend and I don't know if she is my friend anymore she won't answer my emails and I'm a little nervous to call what should I do
    Helpme!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Call and find out what is going on. You will never know unless you do... maybe something is wrong with her computer
    CheerU Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Thanks jrb252000!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Np I hope you find the answer you are seeking.
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Try and call
    See what is going on!
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Maybe you have the wrong e-mail address... call her and see what's up
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Hey I think u should call her.
    kevinas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CheerU
    ok well i have a friend and i dont kno if she is my friend anymore she wont answer my emails and im a little nervous to call what should i do
    helpme !!
    I think you should call her and find out wats going on because you never know shew could be going through stuff and juss doesn't want top talk to anyone. That's what I think. Have you done anything to her for her to not be your friend
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 11, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Just call her and ask why she isn't talking to you.. maybe she just doesn't want to talk right now..
    holyangel17 Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2009, 09:13 PM

Do not be scared to call her; after all, she is your friend. If she still acts weird or distant, ask her if something is wrong? If she does not say anything and act shady, give her space. She will come around if she's your true friend.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't believe my friend [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend is going out with this guy that I introduced her to and they've been going out for eight months, I feel like ever since they've started going out our friendship is growing apart cause it seems like she doesn't have time for me anymore. She's forever sleeping at this guy's house but...

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

About my friend [ 3 Answers ]

My friend Kendall, she gets mad at me and my other friend{K.K}'cause a lot of boys like us and not her.I told her that we don't make the boys like us they just do.but she just rolls her eyes and walks away.what do I do?

Friend.. [ 2 Answers ]

yo wat up people!!! ha ha yea well i have a girl who is a frined but she is all of a sudden acting weird. When i am around friends she's uh, over does her luagh. The guys think she has a nice firgure but, her personality is wack. i know that but should i tell her?

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search