Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaSolatia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Ex-hubbys best friend came on to me!
    My ex and I are separated 2 months ago... His best friend and I have always had this kind of attraction towards each other for the past 14 years. He has always been nice to me, bring me a coffee, drop by the house, we even go moose hunting together as a group...

Last night he dropped by and asked me to go for coffee... so I did... then we went for a little drive... and ended up parked on a deserted country road...

I was trying to make small talk... and I was nervous... then he asked me in a joking manner if my ex would mind if he kissed me...

Well we ended up kissing and then some... I actually gave him a blow job! I couldn't help myself... I was so turned on because he was saying my name and moaning...

The only thing I'm confused about is why would a man's best friend want to have sex with his ex-wife?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Well as you stated you always had an attraction to each other so now that he sees you are free he is going to take a chance.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaSolatia
    My ex and I are seperated 2 months ago...His best friend and I have always had this kind of attraction towards each other for the past 14 years. He has always been nice to me, bring me a coffee, drop by the house, we even go moose hunting together as a group...

Last night he dropped by and asked me to go for coffee...so I did...then we went for a little drive...and ended up parked on a deserted country road...

I was trying to make small talk...and I was nervous...then he asked me in a joking manner if my ex would mind if he kissed me...

Well we ended up kissing and then some...I actually gave him a blow job! I couldn't help myself...I was so turned on because he was saying my name and moaning....

The only thing I'm confused about is why would a man's best friend want to have sex with his ex-wife?
    In you heading you say "Ex-hubbys best friend came on to me!" then you say "My ex and I are separated 2 months ago" Does that mean that you and your ex hubby got back together for a while and then 2 months ago you separated again or does that mean that you got a divorce in the two months time.

Then you say that " we ended up kissing and then some...I actually gave him a blow job! I couldn't help myself...I was so turned on because he was saying my name and moaning...."

I am wondering if you would be divorced from your ex if you had got the same feeling while you were giving your ex a blow job or if you ever did give him one.

To answer you last question about why a mans best friend would want to have sex with his ex wife. I have an idea that he had that same desire while you were married to your ex and I think you probably knew it.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 9, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Hello.

If he is really your ex's best friend then he is a total jerk. No Man would be with his best friends girl Ex or not and the fact its only been weeks makes it worse.

So the question is why did he do it. Was it to see if he could, was it because he is a jerk and didn't care who he hurts or is it that over the years he has had a crush on you and now he would be willing to loose his best friend for you.

Now the really bad part. What do you do if you get back together with your ex. How could you let him think of this jerk as his best friend. He stabbed him in the back and if he did that with you what other things has he done to hurt your Ex that was ignored or blamed on others.

Dennis777
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Oh, you went "moose hunting" and then some!

As for the "WHY?"

Why not?

Although I'd guess the lines of communication b/w these guys may not be 100% open.
    I hope it works out better with the two of you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Well I can say I've known guys who had incredibly hot wives... and yeah I wanted to jump in the sack with them... but even when they split up I never pursued it. Just didn't feel right since I was their friend.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2007, 06:54 AM
    "Last night he dropped by and asked me to go for coffee...so I did...then we went for a little drive...and ended up parked on a deserted country road...

I was trying to make small talk...and I was nervous...then he asked me in a joking manner if my ex would mind if he kissed me...

Well we ended up kissing and then some...I actually gave him a blow job! I couldn't help myself...I was so turned on because he was saying my name and moaning....

The only thing I'm confused about is why would a man's best friend want to have sex with his ex-wife?"

Your attempt to make small talk while having coffee on a deserted country road, PLUS moaning your name.. sounds like a fantasy come true.

If this appeals to your 'fancy' - why question it. If you feel guilty - quit. If you feel happy - keep on truckin'.

Good luck in your future, and keep us posted.

GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 10, 2007, 06:55 AM
    He totally broke the first rule in the Guy Code of Conduct.

When my hubby and I split a few years back, and divorced, a couple of his friends explained the Guy Code of Conduct to me. That rule is "A guy friend never tries to hook up with another guy friend's ex." It's that simple. Not that I ever tried to date or see any of my hubby's friends, but it was nice to know that I could hang out with them without the fear that they were going to come on to me. And, if any of them broke the rule, I was perfectly free to openly mock them in front of the other guy friends.

Some men think this betrayal is as bad or worse than what the ex-wife or ex-girlfriend does because this rule does not exist in the Girl Code of Conduct, and men know that. But it is a long-standing rule for men. He is a bad friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't believe my friend [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend is going out with this guy that I introduced her to and they've been going out for eight months, I feel like ever since they've started going out our friendship is growing apart cause it seems like she doesn't have time for me anymore. She's forever sleeping at this guy's house but...

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

About my friend [ 3 Answers ]

My friend Kendall, she gets mad at me and my other friend{K.K}'cause a lot of boys like us and not her.I told her that we don't make the boys like us they just do.but she just rolls her eyes and walks away.what do I do?

Friend.. [ 2 Answers ]

yo wat up people!!! ha ha yea well i have a girl who is a frined but she is all of a sudden acting weird. When i am around friends she's uh, over does her luagh. The guys think she has a nice firgure but, her personality is wack. i know that but should i tell her?

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search