Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 03:44 PM
    It didn't say anything about hcg levels on the drugs.com website. You really need to consult with your health care professional ASAP and get all of this figured out. Diarrhea is dangerous if not taken care of properly.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa1
    what causes that?
    IBS is irritable bowel syndrome. Here is a quote form webMD "The exact cause of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is not known. However, health experts believe faulty communication between the brain and the intestinal tract causes the symptoms of IBS." "A complex combination of elements, including psychological stress, hormones, the immune system, and chemicals called neurotransmitters, appears to interfere with messages between the brain and the bowel. The miscommunication causes abnormal muscle contractions or spasms, which often cause cramping pain. The spasms may either speed the passage of stool, causing diarrhea, or slow it down, causing constipation or bloating."
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Aug 9, 2007, 03:51 PM
    That's really helpful I think I am going to make an appointment to see my doctor cause all this is weird
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Yeah it is! Hopefully all goes well! Make sure to mention possible "overdose" and IBS. You have to get stern with doctors sometimes.
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Aug 9, 2007, 03:54 PM
    You do with my doctors they are useless
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 04:01 PM
    If I were you, I would get another doctor's opinion on all of this. Sometimes things are seen differently in another's eyes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants a small weight loss but no dieting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I weigh approximately 130 pounds ( no less but maybe a little more) now I don't see myself as overweight or big, I am 5'5.5" and I am twenty years old. I've been trying to loose a few pounds because I have belly fat that just won't seem to go away. I am quite a slim girl and this fatty...

Exercise Vs Dieting plans which one start First [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Myself Jane morris here. I am suffering overweight .I have visited many weight loss related sites According to these sites it is an accepted fact that exercise is an important part of any successful weight loss plan. Every muscle you have can burn calories, so the more you work them, the...

View more questions Search