Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 01:06 PM
    What's the best type of camcorder for under $150?
    My friends and I are preparing to make an amateur movie. However, we are stuck on what type of camera to buy. Mind you, its little more than the type of stuff you would see on YouTube, but we want it to be a little more sophisticated than that. We need a camera that's not expensive, but will perform better than, say, a digital photo camera. We really don't have much money, so we don't want to spend more than maybe $150. I know that it will be hard to find a good camera for that much, but could anyone please give me some suggestions? Thank you
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 9, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Try this:

Click here
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    Try this:

Click here
    Thanks. I'll look into it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camcorder to TV-No picture. [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble receiving a picture when I connect my camcorder to my TV. I have tuned into the video channel-no good. I have tried S-video leads and the colour coded White/Yellow/Red leads but still no picture. No visible means to connect video to camcorder without paying out for more...

Digital camcorder and computer space [ 2 Answers ]

I just learned it take a lot of computer gigs. To accommodate The digital camcorder Samsung scd263. I have only 40gigs, window xp. I guess I should upgrade my computer first, before purchashing A camcorder

Help! What camcorder should I get? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an aspiring filmmaker, and after seeing the documentary "Tarnation", I decided it would be cool to record a bunch of entertaining everyday stuff that goes on in my life, both for practice shooting and editing. The only problem is I have no idea what camcorder to buy. :confused: I want one that...

View more questions Search