Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmendenhall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Hospital scales certification
    Do scales used for measuring body weight and body fat in medical settings require certification or the meeting of standards set by the FDA or AMA?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 9, 2007, 09:55 AM
    They have to be calibrated for accuracy since medication and dosages are based on a person's size. It should be scheduled for every few months (don't remember exactly how often)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

Teacher certification on line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Have any of you folks had experience with or investigated teacher certification on line? I like the idea of taking tests and really studying. Plus I went to college for an accumulative 5 years in several countries. Can any of you recommend a recognized program? Thanks! JB

Likert scales and statistics [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have done a survey that is trying to find the opinions about various aspects of HR and how these opinions differ in the public and private sector. The survey I have used involves a Likert scale. Any recommendations as to what sort of statistical analysis I should try? Thanks

View more questions Search