Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mavieb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Gutter toppers
    Do gutter toppers really help with the problem of ice build up in the gutters during winter months. This happens even if the gutters have been cleaned. Are they worth the money?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 10:20 PM
    I personally think gutter toppers are a waste of money. If you keep the troughs and the downspouts clean you won't have any problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain Gutter Question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. We're re-roofing our home and will be installing new rain gutters soon. Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Do they work well? We have a lot of trees in the yard and many maples that make a mess in the...

Do I have to replace gutter vent boots? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my gutter's cleaned and they said I needed 5 ventboots replaced for $525. What is a ventboot (wasn't home when they came)? Is it necessary? Does price sound reasonable? Can't seem to find anything in Google about gutter vent boots. Thanks.

Gutter Dicing Cables [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of installing Gutter Deicing Cables on my home. Is this a job that should be done professionally? What issues should I consider before having the job done or doing it myself? Are there any homeowners out there with experience using gutter deicing cables? Is this even a good idea...

Gutter System [ 2 Answers ]

I'm shopping for new gutters for my home and just want to know the difference between seamless gutters and seamless aluminum gutters.

View more questions Search