Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Do you think he really wants you to watch him with another guy or just a fantasy?
    Before I married him I would seeif he would really go on with it call his bluff, say OK lets just do it see if he really would . If he did I would say yes he's Gay or Bi.
    PLEASE Go to premariage counceling!
    LADY_LUV Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    If a guy is turned on by women as well as men he is Bisexual....not gay.

And anything you do with you partner that you both like is fair game. If its consensual I won't mock anyone. To many horrible relationships that lead to too much cheating due to too many sexually repressed people out there.

Incidentally for those women who think they are doing everything they need to by laying on your back and raising your legs once a week and nothing more shouldn't be surprised when he looks elsewhere. And conversely for the guys who refuse to do more than missionary with their women shouldn't be surprised when they stray as well.

I have a gay friend and he gets turned on by women he just don't want to sleep with them he. Might say '' man that girl is fine, only if i was into women i would talk to her. Hes turned on by here but knows its not what he wants.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LADY_LUV
    I HAVE A GAY FRIEND AND HE GETS TURNED ON BY WOMEN HE JUST DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEM HE. MIGHT SAY '' MAN THAT GIRL IS FINE, ONLY IF I WAS INTO WOMEN I WOULD TALK TO HER. HES TURNED ON BY HERE BUT KNOWS ITS NOT WHAT HE WANTS.
    I can't see the he gets turned on by women but wouldn't sleep with them part. Getting turned on is not the same as saying "oh she's attractive", there are attractive women that don't turn me on... thats all about what grabs the attention of the little head. If women get the little bosses attention then I'm going to say that guy is bi, and not gay. Choosing to not sleep with a woman is NOT the same as not wanting to sleep with a woman.
    pawsdogdaycare Posts: 92, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 05:54 AM
    If he is actually trying to initiate human to human contact with another dude while his girl watches.. I sugest that she go to the fire department and get some HALON, cause he's a flamer..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Straight Committed Man Tempted to Have Gay Sex [ 20 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old man and have been with my girlfriend for 2 years. Almost a month ago, I started fantasizing about having sex with a lot of other men in a gay sauna and am close to actually doing it... I love my girlfriend and am very happy with her, but can't get this fantasy out of my...

In love with Younger Gay Man [ 3 Answers ]

In love with Younger Gay Man Okays I'm a bit confused & so upset at same time unkinown where to turn. I'm a straight woman who currently isn't getting alone with commonlaw husband at moment. Have falling out of love with current commonlaw who is 36 years old. I've been with him 20 years or so...

I am in a gay relationship, in love with another man... what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a wonderful man for 6 years. We are very differentbut have never even had a fight that lasted more than 2minutes. We have a lot of fun together, are very close. The sex is good when it happens but we rarely have it, I am not greatly attracted to him physically...

View more questions Search