Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Just wondering
    Name: corrie my birthdate is aug. 21 1968, what does my future hold. Can you tell me what I need to do?
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 01:27 PM
    You need to make your own future. You are the only person in control of how your life will turn out. And "needing" to do something indicates what you need for yourself. Therefore, if you want to know what you need to do, then you can find that answer in your heart.

On the other hand, if your actually asking what you "have" to do, then don't bother, because "having" to do something means its being done for someone else, as opposed to what I said about "needing".

So ask yourself what you need to do, and don't ask what you have to do.
    Eileen2005 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Aug 9, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark but not Heartless
    you need to make your own future. you are the only person in control of how your life will turn out. and "needing" to do something indicates what you need for yourself. therefore, if you want to know what you need to do, then you can find that answer in your heart.

on the other hand, if your actually asking what you "have" to do, then don't bother, because "having" to do something means its being done for someone else, as opposed to what i said about "needing".

so ask yourself what you need to do, and dont ask what you have to do.
    Interesting!:)
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 9, 2007, 09:36 PM
    "You will wet your pants tomorrow."

Aug 10, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen2005
    Interesting!:)
    Thanks, but why is it interesting? All I did was state the obvious, but in a profound way. If anything, it was a platitude

Aug 12, 2007, 06:01 AM
    I found it intersting because I used the two words assuming they had the same meaning! But you are right. I liked that.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen2005
    I found it intersting because I used the two words assuming they had teh same meaning! But you are right. I liked that.
    Well I'm glad I could help
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 19, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I don't know what your future holds but I do know who holds it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Has anyone ever noticed that people telling fortunes seldom give bad news. Like "oh my god, don't make any long term plans"
    Or " well pay me right now just in case you aren't alive at the end of the sesson"

Aug 20, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by corriehac
    Name: corrie my birthdate is aug. 21 1968, what does my future hold. can you tell me what i need to do?
    I think you need to decide what you are best at and focus your energy on that instead of wondering what to do. You have lots of energy and not being focused can waste all that energy. So talk to a teacher or parent or someone who knows you well and ask what they think you will be good at if you yourself cannot decide. And listen to your heart when you go after something. They say do what you love and the money will follow. I mean do not choose a job for the sake of good pay. If you are unique in something, you will get the fortune you want. Whatever you choose, be prepared to feel you have done wrong some times, because no matter what we choose when the road gets bumpy we think we have made a mistake, but it is not true. Just trust yourself and do not look back. Wish you all the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an agency called Allsup, Inc. assisting with my disability case for about 1 1/2 years - I received a call from their post award department, but I had a hard time catching up with them later in the day - has anyone dealt with them before? I don't want to get overly excited for...

Just wondering [ 3 Answers ]

I was on my period and my boyfriend and I had sex he had an organism inside of me could I be pregnant? We been trying to have a baby but it hasn't happen but for some reason my body feels different, I used the restroom and wiped and I had pink on the tissue.

Just wondering [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a goddess called Justine? I have searched around on the Internet but haven't found anything :rolleyes: you know, gigabytes of info but nothing you want! Anyway just wanted to know as my name (you guessed it!) is Justine and I would love to know anything. Thanks very much!

Just wondering. [ 5 Answers ]

I thought about how mothers feed their babies With tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered What do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?:confused:

Just wondering.. [ 7 Answers ]

I got my period on nov. 16 it lasted 6 days, my next period came dec 4. my periods have always been regular, and I don't take birth control. I have a dr apt. tomorrow but I wanted to know what anybody thought this might be.. I was not pregnant so no miscarrige, but is it possible that I am now?...

View more questions Search