Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe24 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 12:14 AM
    What Underwear
    There are many kinds of underwear and I don't know what kind to wear. For gym we all go to the locker rooms and I here people talking about what underwear is better. I don't want to be the one who is laghed at. This very confusing. What type of underwear should I wear?:(
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 9, 2007, 12:25 AM
    There are only 3 types:

Boxers
    Boxer Briefs
    The basic underwear

Most kids wear and new adults wear boxers. Underwear is bad for your sperm because it holds your testicals near your body which kills the sperm, and I think boxer briefs do that?

Anyhow you boxers, every guy I no wears boxers as do I.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:53 AM
    I know that your question is something that will spark a lot of interest because it is unusual and because people have some very specific preferences about underwear.

I'm going to have to take exception to your answer sGt HarDKorE. Most of the men that I know wear briefs and not boxer shorts. It could be a locality thing. I don't know. But, that is at least what I have observed. I also can't argue with you about the sperm thing, except that I think that boxers, which hang looser would be less of a problem for any male functions to happen. But, I do know that I have had no problem because I have been wearing briefs for at least five decades. Maybe things are different around where you live concerning choices for what underwear is normally worn. There are trends, you know.

My personal preference as far as underwear is Hanes. And, I mean the briefs, not any kind of boxer shorts. My dad used to wear boxer shorts. I'm not there yet as far as my preferences. I find that the Hanes briefs are cut very evenly and don't tend to ride up my you know what.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be laughed at because of the type of underwear that they are wearing. It seems to me, that what type of underwear someone wears should be based upon the shape and size of their body as well as what they are comfortable wearing. These seem to me to be logical choices for the person who is wearing the underwear. Not something to be made fun of but understood that the person choosing to wear the underwear of their choice has made a logical decision.

Every time that I have used Fruit of the Loom, I have been dissatisfied because the cuts seem to be so uneven.

Of course, if you were to choose underwear with pink little bunnies plastered all over it. I suppose that might be reason for some people to make fun of you. :D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:57 AM
    I prefer boxer-briefs over boxers because I don't like my junk dangling around all day ;)
    Briefs and boxer-briefs give more support.

I avoid briefs because they do have a certain stigma amongst young people (of which I am one).

Here's a fact for you:
    According to recent polls done in several English speaking countries, more men wear briefs than boxers. Sales of briefs increased dramatically from 2002 and onwards.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 05:07 AM
    In your situation, I'd wear what you see most common in your area. You clearly aren't out to draw attention and that's the best way. Be it boxers or briefs. Just avoid the neon colors... :D

I'm not a boxer person... as was mentioned, I don't like my junk dangling around getting in the way either... or worse when a cut woman walks by.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Spots on underwear [ 1 Answers ]

I know that this may seem strange. It is strange to me. But in the last month, I have been seeing blue stains on the crotch of my panties. No, this is not something from the washer, because the rest of the panties are the right color. It is only in the crotch, and it is after I wear them. They...

Underwear is important! [ 3 Answers ]

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview Couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down In the Parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the...

Imagining people in their underwear [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a dilemma. I am a young, confident woman but I have a terrible fear of speaking in front of people. I always make sure to prepare myself for speeches but as soon as I get up there I begin to shake, my voice quivers, and I get out of breath. Is this normal? Does anyone have any...

Underwear is Important [ 2 Answers ]

UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!! Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your ]vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview

View more questions Search