Ask
    gzilnik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Movie in which Audie Murphy uses a pistol grip shotgun
    My memories of this are pertty vague, but I'm fairly certain that it
    Was Audie Murphy. I think the hero was injured or something, and
    Cut down a shotgun, sawing off the barrel and the stock to make a
    Shotgun pistol, and then using it in a swivel holster. Any ideas what
    Movie this was from, and was it an Audie Murphy flick?

Thanks.
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Do you mean Eddie Murphy? Perhaps look on imbd for his movie listing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Pistol permit [ 3 Answers ]

I want to obtain a pistol permit... but there is a felony from 4 years ago on my record... is there any possible way to obtain one... and if not how about a shotgun... is it possible and if so how:confused:

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Pistol caiber compared to MM [ 3 Answers ]

Last night on the news the announcer said "he was shot by a 40 caliber Baretta, 9mm bullet. As I know it 40 cal & 9MM are different size's are they not?

Murphy [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do research on my grandmother Susan E. Murphy. I understand she had brothers and sisters... is there anyone who can help me. Thanks, carol

View more questions Search