Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Intertherm furnace pressure switch not working
    Hi I have a intertherm furnace it is 2 years oid.The light on the panel is blinking twice.Wich says pressure switch open.HOw do I solve thise problem and get my furnace to work again.THANK YOU
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Make sure the small tube on the pressure switch is in good shape with no holes, make sure it is clear and not restricted (take loose from pressure switch and blow through it ) check to in sure that the combustion blower motor is operating when there is a call for heat , check the fitting that the tube connects to on the pressure switch that it is open, these get plugged up.(use a very fine wire -stat wire)
    Good luck. Mike
    julmat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 10:43 AM

E3EB-015H intertherm furnace. When turned on it stinks after 5 minutesof operation. Furnace is 2 years old
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 11:16 AM
    The model number you posted is for a electric furnace see the link below. If new it is the preservative burning off the units electric heaters/cabinet. If not the heaters might be sticking on which means one of the contactors/heat sequencers is stuck on

http://www.nordyne.com/Literature/708322d.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Intertherm Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My pilot light comes on and ignites heat exchanger but when the cover closes the flames shut down. The blower works but heat exchanger will not stay lit. I have replaced the gas valve and the thermo couple. Suggested that damper valve needed to be adjusted - where is the damper valve

Intertherm Gas Heater Fan On Off Switch [ 6 Answers ]

If You Take The Cover Off The Heater There Is A Small Black Switch That Says Fan Off On. What Should This Be On. If It Is Off The Heater Will Not Blow Or Light Or Anything. If It Is On It Makes A Constant Low Buzzing Sound But The Heater Will Come On And Heat Should It Make This Sound.. THE FAN...

View more questions Search