Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esfmoini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 02:43 AM
    Antenna
    I'm looking for solution to calculate the effect of wind torque on antenna surface above telecommunication radio tower.Can anyone help me?
    Thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2005, 07:48 AM
    Wind Torque
    Hi,
    Have you tried doing some research, using www.google.com?
    I am sure there are many, many links that would be helpful, through searching and research.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    esfmoini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 09:00 PM
    Thanks for your help.
    Most of information found by Google search are commercial not a mathematical solution.
    Best regards.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2005, 12:52 PM
    You mean wind resistance? What type of antenna are your talking (dipole, antenna, dish, yagi, etc) and what freq(s)?

Equally important, as you likely already know - don't the forget waveguide/cable/antenna weight, line loss, rf & electrical grounds, ice shield, etc..

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by esfmoini
    Im' looking for solution to calculate the effect of wind torque on antenna surface above telecommunication radio tower.Can anyone help me?
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antenna length Sears Garage Door Opener [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a used Sears 41A3036 opener with very bad remote range. The battery has been changed and only give you an added 5 or so feet of range when fresh. The antenna looks as if it may have been cut or broken off at some point. Its aprox 6" long. Im just wondering if anyone knows how long it...

Power antenna repair possible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1997 Lexus LS400. The power antenna has stopped going up and down when the radio is turned on and off. It makes a grinding noise that eventually stops, but the antenna doesn't move. Is it possible to repair this, or must I buy another antenna? Thanks very much. Dave Kaplan

Roof antenna wire to coaxial [ 1 Answers ]

I've had it with DISH and DirectTV. I've decided to hookup my big screen HDTV ready TV to the old roof antenna. I understand the connection but I need a converter or some way to connect the heavy insolated 2-wire roof antenna to coaxial. No doubt Radio Shack has such. Anyone know the name of...

How to hookup to off air antenna [ 2 Answers ]

Not a big TV watcher, so don't sub to cable or dish... but I'd like to do better than the rabbit ears. There is an old off air antenna in the attic and I was wondering: 1) Can I just run coax up and hookup to the off air without mounting the antenna outside the house? Seems to me that its...

View more questions Search