Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Double-slit experiment
    Does anyone know how I could preform a Double-slit experiment?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Point a laser through a double slit onto a screen, Measure the interference fringes and see if they match your theory.

It's not much more complicated than that :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New countertop experiment? [ 7 Answers ]

We were watching DIY network and they showed us how to redo the kitchen countertops using epoxy grout for the entire surface. We were wondering if anyone has really tried this and if so, what were the outcomes? Is it worth it or will it just make the kitchen look worse than it already is. It was...

Friction experiment [ 1 Answers ]

In a friction experiment why is it necessary that the body move with uniform velocity?

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

Phyics Experiment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am a High school student and working on a Rocket shoot experiment. The objective of this experiment is to hit someone with a a rocket using specifications that each student has. The main part of this experiment is to calculate the horizontal distance from the rocket to where the person has to...

View more questions Search