J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:28 PM
    BTW, Start, Da Bears won the other day!

Woooo Hoooo!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Thank you... I hope I don't miss too much, I would hate to have to read for hours just to get caught up... Oh well, I will if I have to... Hugs, Start
    BTW J, so did the HAWKS! Smartie pants
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:31 PM
    You mean the SeaSick SeaHawks. LMAO, you know I'm just kidding with you. YAY, both our teams won!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:38 PM
    When we lived in Seattle... we called them the Chickenhawks
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:39 PM
    LMAO Synn!!
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:44 PM
    I miss you guys :(

These stolen moments suck
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Lol hurry and get home girl we need to talk lol
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 03:59 PM
    I'm home!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:30 PM
    All right all right... SeaHawks are going to be GOOD this ear so both of you just, well, root for your own team! LOL
    Ya, Synn, you got to be going crazy not being able to get on. It is not fair I tell you, not fair.
    See you guys tomorrow morning, hugs to you all!
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Syn I couldn't stay awake sowweeee ill email you in the morning ;)
    Start how can you sleep knowing your going away lol and it will be such fun and the kids will love it and then you get peace and quiet I mean um oh my goodness id be going loopy by now lol.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 24, 2007, 02:08 AM
    I haven't got a response from my teacher yet, although I did not expect one so early, however my craft of writing fiction class was surprisingly better than I had anticipated, only downer is that it's from 7 to 9:50 at night, it only meets on thursdays though so that's a plus. Anyway, I'm leaving Friday to stay the weekend at a friend of mine's college in his dorm, so I hope everyone has a good weekend... peace
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Have fun Wizz don't do anything id have done at your age giggle ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Cheers poppet xx

How you feeling today Al?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:27 AM
    I've been a bit depressed lately actually, and am not sure why. I think I may need to go to the doc though... I've never felt like this before delivery before... but it is very similar to what I've experienced after...
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Ah its quite normal hunn your just feeling stressed and you have had a lot to deal with the last few weeks it will pass but you need to make sure you make you time as well as connor and tom time.
    Have you got anyone near you can talk to have a cuppa and a good cry? Just don't be afraid to ask for help that's what your friends and family are for xxxxxx chin up hunny we love you xxxxx
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Yeah, I figured, I'm just a bit overwhelmed. I don't really have very many close friends in town, so I'm left with my sisters and my mother right now... and I really don't have much interest in talking to mom, as she is part of my recent issues...

I had a horrible day yesterday and managed to piss of Thomas (although it was partially his fault) so he isn't really keen on talking to me at the moment.

I will have to give my good friends in Colorado or Nashville a call I guess. I don't really have many friends with families yet though, so its hard for them to understand sometimes. I'm just hoping it is a temporary gloom and the cloud will move on soon. :) thanks for the kind words though.
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Al Sweetie, just remember this too shall pass. You are under a lot of stress right now with the new job opportunities and all that it entails, not to mention your hormones are WAY out of the norm and that stress is just not helping.

You know if you ever want to vent, just hop on MSN, I wear padded shoulders, so your tears won't get me wet. LOL

Just ask CBW and Synn, I'm a good listener.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Thanks... I wish I could access from work... lol. I would never get any "real" work done... but it means a lot to have people to talk to... thanks.
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Then please feel free to vent here if you feel it necessary. We are all here for you and you know that.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Thanks, and I know, but I'm not going to bring down the board today though... not to mention with the way I have been lately, getting weepy at work isn't going to help things... but I may locate one of you later... besides Connor is going to visit grandma this weekend, so Im hoping to kick this thing while he is gone. We have "brew at the zoo" tomorrow, although Im not allowed to drink, it should help cheer me up... that is if Thomas is speaking to me by then...

How is everyone else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search