Who knows.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Feeling better?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Quite a bit better actually. Went to bed at 8 last night, slept like a baby.

Ribs are quite sore from coughing so much, but at least I can breathe and my head doesn't feel like it is going to explode.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Well at least you got sick before your schedule goes on overdrive.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Morning girls. Quite the interesting day yesterday for the AMHD...
    I hope today is great for all of you. Glad you are all feeling better. I need a bit of coffee.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
    LOL start most days are like that here you guys just don't very often see it j, ben and rick do a lot more than any of you will ever realise I'm not including chuck because I'm not to sure he does an awfull lot except be critical lol.
    How are you hunn? How are the boys?
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Yes, I know I am not there to see it. I realize they work very hard to make this all happen, I am thankful for that.
    I am fine, I slept in till 8:15 and I feel refreshed. I had yesterday off and tday and tomorrow and all the way until next weekend! Two whole weeks of just my kids and 6 days with just the hubby... Wow, it has been a long summer. I feel like we missed it. I am good though. Getting rest and ready for school and daycare when I get back! HOW ARE YOU?
    The boys? A long story to tell you the thruth, still in my care for day time though.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    LOL start most days are like that here you guys just dont very often see it j, ben and rick do alot more than any of you will ever realise im not including chuck because im not to sure he does an awfull lot except be critical lol.
    How are you hunn?? how are the boys??
    I agree we don't really see and sometimes forget to appreciate the work they do...
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Oh, Start I hope all is well with the boys. At least they have you.

CBW, you feeling any better?

Yes, yesterday was quite the interesting day. I never knew how much behind the scenes there was here until I got SuperMod. Wow, can get really interesting (?) at times.
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Start if you saw the obscene pm's ben was getting last night you would have died I was just killing myself laughing funnily enough they didn't have there membership long giggle.
    Im fine much better than I was trying to get the motivation for washing up lol.
    I bet you can't wait till you escape can you its going to be a well deserved break that's for sure :) sorry to hear you are having trouble with the boys care it's a shame really lots of huggles xxxx
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Thanks for the huggles. Those were cute! J, sorry you had to deal with that guy. Whoa. I am not in the position to deal with people like that. It really was a shame. Love to all of you wonderful Mods...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 10:22 AM
    /waves hello and runs off before she gets caught at work!
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
    /waves back!! Be careful girl!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Naughty girl go to my room ;)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Hello ladies... rough day.. Connor's still ill, and I'm afraid I may be coming down with it too...
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Oh, Al, that's bad!!

Summer Cold is it?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Sinuses I think... got to love the valley... although he's been running a low temp, and I feel I have one coming on too... so it could be a virus.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Ah, and the weather you have been having has to stink too. My fever lasted 48 hours and finally broke last night. Maybe you will be just as lucky.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 23, 2007, 11:47 AM
    My comfort food is pizza... so all you have to do is dial the phone lol.

Believe it or not I had a really good sleep, mainly because my alarm didn't go off, and I have missed my sociology class... which is just spectacular.

So I'm just kind of wandering around the house, I emailed my instructor and explained my situation, but yeah it just sucks that this happens... I guess I'll take my frustration out on the alarm clock...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search