Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Lol... I have the seat strapped on back for Connor... lol... oooh... or a buggy to the side... lol..
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 12:56 PM
    OOOOh yeah and with a sign "baby on board"
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Hehe... I have a helmet on me a helmet on Connor and a helmet on the bump. Lol.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 12:59 PM
    AAHHHHH that's great, helmet on bump! Bumps deserve proper bike safety too, hehe!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Well, all, I think I F'd up my math test. Page one was a breeze, page three was even easier. But page 2. OMG, I totally screwed the pooch on that one!!

I had to convert pounds to kilograms. I multiplied the pounds by 2.2 rather than dividing. DUH, J, how stooooopid can you be?

Stuipd, yeah, cause I have a TI86 that does the freaking calculations for me, but I didn't use it!! Hell, I calculate kg and pounds here almost daily WITHOUT the calculator, (it hasn't had batteries all summer).

Out of 25 questions I think I missed 4 or 5. I had to get an 80% to pass. Oh, well, no big deal. If I didn't pass it only counts as a quiz grade and I get to take it over. Yes, the test they give for those who fail this one is identical. So, oh well, I'm still going to be in nursing school either way.

Rae cheered her first football game today. Brighton Cardinals (us) won 38 - 6. YAY RAE!!

It's cause she's so beautiful. LOL
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 28, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Definitely been in that boat before J9, had a few mishaps like that in my physics class... they can be devastating lol
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Morning lady's

J when do you find out the results??
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 04:07 AM
    I'll find out the results today, I hope. No biggie though. If I didn't pass it, I take it again tomorrow or Monday. The test will be EXACTLY the same, so I will just have to remember the answers to the questions I missed. LOL
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Hehehehehe you will be fine hunn
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Ahh, no worries. You know me. I go with the flow.

He he he, I get to start delivering babies on September 11. I can't WAIT!! Then on the 13th I get to work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Wooo Hoooo!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:18 AM
    You will find the neonatal hard going all the nurses I still have contact with from in there say its such an emotional place but also the most rewarding.
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 04:44 AM
    I have some friends that did an externship in NICU this summer. They told me basically what you said too.

I am excited though.

How are you and Millie doing? Any better?
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Im all right flipping tierd madams on the sofa asleep bless her she still isn't right.
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 05:00 AM
    If she's asleep, you should be asleep. LOL

Well...

Hi Ho
    Hi Ho
    It's off to School I go.
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Have a good day, no sleep if she is asleep at the moment the landlords here decorating.
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Oh, that's right. New dryer, paining etc.

Well, at least she's getting some sleep.

Muwahhhhhhhh
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Xxxxxxxxx take care miss you xxxxxxxxxxx
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:39 AM
    IM excited for you J! Delivering babies would be so rewarding. I have a girlfriend who is due on Sept. 11, but she is up in Cincy... Im sure you did dandy on the test... we always think we did worse it seems...

CBW - kisses for millie... hope she feels better... send her my way and let her come to Connor's birthday party :) she'll have a blast with the other kiddos... granted, they are mostly boys, but they are nice boys:)

Good morning to everyone else. I am in less of a funk now, hubby has been helping get my house in working order again, and we hung a new beautiful fan last night :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Good morning ladies! Missed you all, had a great time. I got the dang summer cold in the last two days, nothing that a little Advil cold and sinus couldn't help, plus I sucked it up so we could still have fun! LOL
    Hope you all are well, including Millie. Hope you all are rested and doing good. Did someone say Amusement park? Bad driving? Cherries? Tests? Whips? You girls!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Hey Start,
    Welcome back...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search