Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Ah missing class in college is really no big deal, but this early on??

Just make sure you don't miss too much or you get blasted with an Administrative Withdraw
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Yeah I know... the first week of school... doesn't look that good does it :(, usually your body is tuned to wake up at a certain time, however this time I just flew by my 9:30 wake up... I'm going to try and call the teacher right after class get's over so as not to interrupt her, and basically try to smooth it over...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    I am singing the work work work song. Hugs to all. And Wizz... get your alarm clock and plug it in. LOL
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 11:56 AM
    sociology = snooze to me, I bet you didn't miss much, but it doesn't look good to the prof

Aug 23, 2007, 11:56 AM
    ... I would plug it in, if I didn't already throw off it my roof... lol
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    yeah I know...the first week of school...doesn't look that good does it :(, usually your body is tuned to wake up at a certain time, however this time I just flew by my 9:30 wake up...I'm gonna try and call the teacher right after class get's over so as not to interrupt her, and basically try to smooth it over...
    I don't know if I would call the teacher. Did she provide you with an e-mail address, this may be better.

9:30 wakeup :eek:

DAAAAAAANG I'm half done with my college day by then, you lucky dawg you. I have a 4:30 wake up!!

Aug 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Well I'm going to try to have this not affect the rest of my day as I have two more classes left, and then I'm off till Monday. It really was one of those "oh sh*t" wake ups, wear the minute you get it up, you look at the clock, and a bomb goes off in your head and your trying to figure out what happened and basically panicking around the house lol. All I can do now, is hope to contact her at the end of class, and hope she got my email

Well the reason I wanted to call, is that on her site she said her email is erratic, and not to depend on it...
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 12:13 PM
    If you have 2 more classes left maybe you can catch on campus?

Well, if her email is erratic then maybe give her a call.

I hate those mornings!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I hate them too.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I made the mistake of taking a 6 am biology lab my freshman year in college.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
    With my Math fur Nurses course it was a 7 am course (no choice in the matter only offered once) and it was an hour's drive away. Really sucked as I didn't get to take the kids to school.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I went to school for design. No design teacher was willing to be up before 9 am... therefore, classes started at 10 :) LOL...
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:41 PM
    I am in need of a bowl of cap'n crunch... no milk... man I was at the store yesterday and everything... Have a good day guys, and gals..
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 12:43 PM
    When are you off for your special time start?
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Tomorrow afternoon... Woo Hoo. I am just trying to get things done to come back to a clean and fresh home! I love the beach, Dustin is getting us a new camera, he seems to have trouble keeping the last three in his hand when around bodies of water! LOL
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Oh my two words hunn duct tape start duct tape ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:57 PM
    I will figure it all out LOL, CBW you know I keep a few rolls around! I am going to be in charge of the pictures, although he is really a good picture taker. I can't believe how much is done now. Off to do the outside. Dustin will be happy to find a clean home waiting for him to cook me dinner in HAHAHAHAHA
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:06 PM
    LOL I bet you can't wait for tomorrow can you?? Do you go first thing?? Id be chomping at the bit to get outa the door giggle
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Yes, but dustin has to work till 1 or 2 so we will wait patiently till he gets home. Davy is already gone, she went with nana... it will be a peaceful drive there, only 4 or 5 hours... LOL It is going to be well worth it. Oh I can't wait to use the new camera! You are getting me excited. They have a whole coastal boardwalk set up and thousands and thousands of kites. The beach in the day and boardwalk, with rides and an arcade for the kids, they all saved 50 dollars a piece just for this trip... nana said she will match whatever they saved so I won't go broke. Hugs, Start
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Hehehehehehe it will soon be here hunn have a lovely time xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search