Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelliexx1245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I'm scared
    I'm 14 and I'm going to have sex for the first time. I am doing it with a guy that I know has done it before and I don't want to do anything wrong because truthfully I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm so nervous . Pleasee givee me any advice you havee!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:09 AM
    We here at AMHD can not condone sex with minors... you are less than 15 and definitely a minor...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Hun, why are you going to have sex? Are your ready to be a mother?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Any advice given to a 14 year old on how to have sex or what to do will be promptly deleted.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Aug 8, 2007, 11:16 AM
    You need to really think about the reasons your going to have sex with this boy before you go through with it. I know everyone says STDS Pregnancy yda yda yda. But the truth is it can happen to you! Even on your first time! If he has sexual experience he needs to be tested before you do any thing! Just really think long and hard before you take the plung you can never go back!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 8, 2007, 11:23 AM
    The fear you feel is your body and BRAIN telling you this is all wrong. You love him, you want to make him happy, you want to keep him... none of these are good enough reasons to give up such a valuable part of yourself. How many people do you know married the guy they were with at 14? I can't even remember the name of the guy I liked at 14, show's how important he is in my life now. This isn't something you can erase or take back later. Him, he will be able to talk about it with his buddies and laugh about it later, after he's through with you while you sit at home in pain. He may be a really nice guy right now, he may be one later, forever, but are you ready to get pregnant, get a disease?? If he's 15, 16, 17, he will tell you it won't happen, LIE! If he's older than that than he's breaking the law and doesn't care about you in the least. Please don't do this. What would you tell your daughter?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Please listen to the other posters as you haven't got all the facts and don't know The bad side of doing something you know nothing about. How old is your b/f? Don't let him talk you into something you know nothing about.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
    You will be an adult soon enough and I can assure you, having sex is not going to make you an adult. One day when you are an adult you will look back and wish you could have your childhood back. When it's gone it's gone forever. Sex is not something you learn to do, it is something you feel with your mind, body and spirit. Don't throw away what can be the greatest thing in the world for something that means nothing and that you are not ready for.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I agree with everyone here. Your body is still changing, you are still becoming who you were meant to be. This is far too advanced for someone of your age, and if any thing should happen as a result, Your whole life would be affected. You haven't even lived a quarter of you life yet, your future is still gleaming and unknown, why put it all at risk for this one time? You will have plenty of time for this later in life, once you have tasted some of the other joys life has to offer. Stay young while you can, growing up is hard, and you can never go back to those care free days.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 11:51 AM
    If you are going to have sex for love it will never work you are 14 you have so much time to worry about having sex you need to be ready physically and emotionally or you are setting yourself up for problems down the road.
    You should be worried about school. Not whether you are going to be a mommy or having STD's at a young age.
    ally123 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Aug 8, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Why would you want to even have sex at your age what if something happens and you become a mother

Ally
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 8, 2007, 08:36 PM
    You have two choices:

Ruin your life or be patient. Learn to do the right thing. Build some character!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 08:40 PM
    I also would like to point out your heading says you are scared? Sex shouldn't be scary. You need to reconsider what you are doing! If this guy is pressuring you then he is not worth your time and will most likely leave you.
    BAP21 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Im 14 yrs. Old too... and I think you really should re-think your decision, ask yourself... are you worth it?
    You are worth him to wait for you... if you are having any doubts its definitely not a good thing to do!
    My mom has a friend and she waited till she was 22 to have sex for the 1st time... with her boyfrend she was with for 2 yrs.
    And on her first time she got an STD... think before you act!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 05:45 PM
    I can tell you from experience do not do this and wait. I was 14 and in love with my boyfriend. I wanted to make him happy so I gave him my virginity. He then dumped me a week later. We had been together for over 6 months and we're in love or at least I thought we were. He broke my little 14 year old heart. To this day when I think about how young I lost I regret it deeply. I'm now 28 and I don't even think of losing my virginity as special. Please don't let that happen to you.
    CheerU Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:08 PM
    First of all in my opinon you are way to young to have sex your only 14 and that isn't very smart on your part don't worry about doing anything wrong just don't do it if you know he has had sex before you don't know what kind of STDs this guy has he isn't interested if you get some kind of STD all he cares about is oh I'm going to have sex who cares about her and her well being he is a guy most guys think that way just think!
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:56 PM
    DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU ARE READY!! Don't do it unless you are truly in love with this guy. You don't want to loose your virginity to a person you don't really care for!
    Think Twice... you're just a baby.
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:56 PM
    And I'm meaning you are young!!
    awwbury Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 09:11 PM
    I'm 17 years old I haven't had sex nor have I kissed a guy in fact I've never even had a boyfriend or been on a date with a guy and you want to know why? Because I'm not ready I know I'm not ready and I don't want to waste any guys or my time by doing something that I know I'm not ready for if your that scared then your seriously not ready nor should any 14 year old be ready to have sex with a guy you don't have true love at age 14(in my opinion) trust me I've lived the teenage life and I survived I have been through what you are going through and much much more I made it and have yet to do anything stupid is it going to be easy to say no to this kind of stuff? Of course its not nothing is easy but in the long run you will feel MUCH better about yourself if you don't do it I've come so close many times to doing something stupid but I stopped and thought am I truly ready for this? And will it completely change my life? That always seemed to help me trust me on this I know I have many more battles to face and I'm armed and ready so watch out world ;)if you ever need to talk about the pressures of life feel free to message me I'm always up for giving the younger generation advice

-awwbury

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

I'm Scared [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a teenage girl and have not been tested but I see these bumps on the inside of my vaginal area. They are not hard and they don't smell and don't itch. What are they? I don't want an STD

So scared [ 51 Answers ]

I'm so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what I can remember .but on the 26 th jan I gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later I felt my period and put a tampon in me and I don't no if I had sperm on my hand. My period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March...

I am scared [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well.. me and my boyfriend had sex, and our comdom broke, I am on the birthcontrol pill "tricyclen lo" , but... is it going to save me from getting pregnant, I'm extremely scared, and my boyfriend is freaking out. I need to know if I am pregnant, and if so , I'm only 14 and I have no idea.....

Just scared myself [ 1 Answers ]

I posted a question on here afew days ago, explaining my fiancé and my attepmts and failure on conciving, but I just realized that I had never asked my doctor about a medication I took a few years ago, I took acutane for horrible cystic acne I had, could I be steril? I really scared myself thinking...

View more questions Search