Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swabie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I like my friend
    Please help
    I have been hanging out with this girl. We had really become good buddies . Going out together talking about general things. But I like her very much. I don't know how she feels. She is been giving me simple looks but she slightly mentioned that she takes me as a good friend. Recently with all other friends we hang up but all over a sudden she distanced herself and when I contacted her about five times the only response was she needs space and time and need me respect that. I miss talking to her and would do anything to just talk to her. Can u help?kk
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 8, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Do as she says. Give her all the time and space she needs. If you happen to see her, say a quick hello and leave it at that. She may have found out how you feel and doesn't want to lead you on. In any case, be patient and get busy with other things. Lots of healthy things. When she see's you've moved on, she'll feel it's okay to talk again. If she see's you're just hanging on and staying around like a puppy dog, she won't return.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Be glad you didn't fall in any deeper, and do as she wishes, and give her space. Leave her all the way alone, but be polite as momincali points out.
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Aug 8, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Yep, if you push her now and demand more then you'll probably lose it all. Give her the space and time that she needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

How can I help a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend that is 16 years old. She has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Used to be on drugs and has been to a lot of help programs. She is now getting better and is perfectly fine except occasionally has a smoke. She told met she up with her ex boyfriend and is thinking...

My best friend [ 17 Answers ]

Hey I'm a 16 year-old guy and lately my best friend and I have been kind of drifting apart. We met through a common friend last April, so it's been a year that we've known each other. The thing is, she lives in Florida and I live in New York, and we've never met each other in real life, however we...

I have a friend [ 7 Answers ]

OK here's the story! David is married and he is been separated for about 8 months and his wife has their daughter in califorina and she won't let david see his daughter So he is just filing for a divorce now and he wantshis daughter half the year until she starts going to school and then...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search