Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Ghost Rider
    I haven't seen Ghost Rider yet, but some people said it wasn't worth watching. Any opinons before I go out and buy it? :)
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Why not just rent it? It was okay but not worth buying to me.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    Why not just rent it? It was okay but not worth buying to me.
    Thank you for responding :)

I don't know why, but I have something against renting movies. I buy them instead. To me renting is a waste of money because about 95% of the time I like the movie and wish I had bought it anyway :p

I know, I'm weird.
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Lol... yeah I know how that goes. My hubby usually does that too but then if he doesn't like it I will be I told you to rent it first... blah blah blah... we do the blockbuster thing now and he has a new try before he buys policy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Oh yeah that thing where you rent it and it gives you a price on the receipt if you want to buy it? I think I have seen that before. My husband rents video games from there because some of those games are just too darn expensive.
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Yeah I know my husband is into the video games too. I would also suggest that sometimes my husband check with the guys at work to see if anyone is going to buy it and we trade movies around.
    I'm really not a Nicolas Cage fan as it is. The movie was okay. The plot was somewhat decent but I'm more of a horror person. My husband loved it but he is into that kind of movie and used to be a big comic book junkie.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 8, 2007, 10:27 AM
    The better choice would be to roll down your window on the way to the video store and throw the money out the window. I highly recommend that over Ghost Rider.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Horror and comedy are more my thing too, but I've heard good and bad things about Ghost Rider so it perked my interest. Thank you for replying! :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieMae
    The better choice would be to roll down your window on the way to the video store and throw the money out the window. I highly recommend that over Ghost Rider.

Thank you very much for your opinion. I am leaning towards saving my money for another movie :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:35 AM
    I personally enjoyed the movie and thought it was pretty bad a$$ but that's just my opinion. Sure, it was a little far fetched but overall it was good.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Ahh I don't know what to do.

I will probably get it and if I don't like it I'll give it to my little brother or something.

Does anyone have any opinions on Premonition? I am trying to decide whether to buy that one as well. :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:42 AM
    LOL.. my husband said it was so awful, that if he was a thief, he wouldn't even pirate it... lol.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Wow that is really bad.. lol :p
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:47 AM
    LOL I didn't see you post about premonition, I was referring to Ghost rider... lol... I have no idea about premonition. I heard disturbia was great though... made by a homegrown boy... Nothing better than the line "what's it smell like"... "the corpse of a rotting hottie" LOL!! I love the horror flicks.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    LOL i didnt see you post about premonition, I was referring to Ghost rider...lol...I have no idea about premonition. I heard disturbia was great tho...made by a homegrown boy...Nothing better than the line "what's it smell like"... "the corpse of a rotting hottie" LOL!!! I love the horror flicks.
    I absolutely love horror movies too. Those are my favorites. I'll have to get Disturbia :)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Aug 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I just saw this movie with some of my friends, and LOVED it! I thought the special effects were awesome, and the acting was incredible! I've been telling everybody I know to see this one because it's one film that people should just see! :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Premonition was okay... that's it. It was mind boggling and the end was kind of crappy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I heard Premonition was one of those movies you have to sit there and watch and not get up the whole time and pay full attention to the TV the whole time the movie is on... lol :)
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 9, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I heard Premonition was one of those movies you have to sit there and watch and not get up the whole time and pay full attention to the TV the whole time the movie is on...lol :)
    I guess that means I won't be watching that movie. I have the attention span of... wait, isn't that the movie where Sandra Bullock is married to Dr. Troy? I kind of want to see that.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I actually really liked it. I thought it was a good flick. Not the best movie ever, it wasn't Casablanca or anything. But it was a fun movie and hey, Nicholas Cage, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftman rider [ 4 Answers ]

Stop when I try to engage deck

Murrary Rider [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Murrary that is in my garage. I haven't used it in years. I got a new carburetor last year and a tune up... had them check it out as I want to sell it. Never got around to selling yet but now it has a gas odor coming from it. Really doesn't have much gas in it as most was used up...

View more questions Search