Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Seeking Manufacturers of CBR 210 Water Filters
    I am trying to help a senior neighbour (he does not have nor is capable of using a computer).

He wishes to (specifically) purchase CBR 210 Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridges, (with lead reduction 0.5 microns), for his under sink , drinking water system.

He is seeking names of manufacturers, " OTHER THAN" the following names of companies, which he says are all the same company as they all have the same address! They are: Plymouth, Pentair, US Filter and Ametek. - that make a water filter that is the same as the CBR 210 one that they manufacture.

For some reason, (which he does not want to tell me), he does NOT wish to purchase (and support) their brand anymore.

Is there a possibility that there ARE any other ones exactly like the CBR 210, with those specifications, but manufactured by other companies? Or are they the only company that makes this filter? Thank you very much! :eek:
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 8, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Can you give us more then CBR for a manufacture brand name? Regards, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does a CBR graph? [ 3 Answers ]

What does a CBR graph? How does it workk? :)

Manufacturers List [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam We are M/s. FFI International situated at Dahanu road and leading in Stationery manufactueres. We want the list of "Automatic attendance card punching machine" manufacturers list & "Air Ionisor's" list. Please help us in the same. Thanks & Regards Suresh Bonge FFI...

Whole house filters and water softeners [ 1 Answers ]

Since I'm replumbing the entire house I thought I would got for the whole nine yards, and install a Whole House Water Filter and a Water Softener. Any advide on this being a good idea? One of my neighbors said I shouldn't install the filter since the stuff I'm filtering out is needed inside the...

Sudden hot water pressure loss, seeking advice! [ 1 Answers ]

Our shower recently began to act weird.  One day we had to turn the single control knob much hotter to get the same temp that we did before.  Now, about a month after that, we have to turn the knob even further, and we have lost a lot of our hot water pressure.  The rest of the house seems to have...

Cbr 929 [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know where you can get perfect shape body parts for cheaper... for my 2001 cbr 929rr? All help would be appreciated... thanks Brian

View more questions Search