Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Aug 8, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Does this mean she'll be interested?
    Hi all,

I've been seeing this girl for a couple months now. We spend all of our time together and we get along great. Last night we both started talking and we both admitted feelings for each other, but she said she's not ready to have a relationship. She also said that when she was she would definitely consider me.

I know this sound pretty straight forward, but I guess I would just like to see if others agree so I know I'm not just fooling myself.

Does it sound like she's genuinely interested in me and having a relationship? I don't want to pressure her and I don't mind waiting until she's ready. Thanks in advance.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 06:50 AM
    To be honest I'm the same way. I typically need to date a guy for 4-6 months before I feel that I can make a really informed decision about getting into a relationship with someone. She might just want to be cautious or maybe she just likes to take it slow.

It sounds as if she is genuinely interested. I would continue to date her and see what happens.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 06:54 AM
    She must like you as she has been hanging out for a few months, so enjoy getting to know her still, and see where it leads. Go slow as she is.
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Aug 9, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Thank you for your answers. For some reason today I feel upset about this. I think I'm just impatient today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

My fiancŽe is not interested. [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Good Morning, This is probably a question asked in this category many many times, I see other posts about it as well, but I would like to put out my case and maybe somebody could give me some ideas? ***My Fiancée doesn't want anything sexual or intimate to do with me*** I...

Is he interested [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I...

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

How can I tell him I'm not interested [ 13 Answers ]

Hey OK well most of you know I got out of a 2 yr relationship about 3 months ago and it has been very hard to move on and let go... with the last thing my ex did to me ( the phone call about liking another girl when I confessed I loved him) I found it easier to let go some more. Anyhow, I had...

View more questions Search