Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blh Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Rca TV
    I have a rca 52" mod.# p52754at built in 12/ 1996. The problem is that after warming up the width of the picture expands or gets wider by several inches on each side. It is about the same as my newer TV width in the expand mode. Is this a common problem with a known repair? Don't want to put a lot of money in it. Am far from a TV tech but with instructions would feel comfortable tackling this problem if I had help.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I had model similar to this with this problem. There were 4 adjustment screws to aliagn the picture. As it got older I was adjusting more often. Finally got rid of it.
    blh Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Where are these adjustment screws located?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Mine was on the rear of the TV. Lower side on left as looking at the rear side

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RCA TV Crackles and shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RCA 52 inch TV (D52W19BYX2) that shut off this morning. It started a few months ago with some crackling sounds and eventually the TV would turn off. It would come back on after a minute or so and either do it again or just be fine. It did this for about 2 months and then has been fine...

Rca 52inch TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rca 52 inch TV that is one year old, and when you turn it on, it makes a very high pitch sound that stays on even when you mute the TV. Eventually after a few minutes it goes away, but it does it every time you turn it on. Any idea's of problem?

RCA power problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RCA model# 32V550T television and am having a problem with the power shutting off. I am using a surge protector and the sleep timer and "kidpass" are not set so those can't be causing the problem. Turning it on "cold", it will play for about an hour. I can turn it on immediately but every...

View more questions Search