Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_a Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Cats and Dogs
    I happened to see my ex (who dumped me a month and a half ago) today, and also my cat who ran away a long time ago. It suddenly hit me that I like cats. They aren't very nice or affectionate, they expect you to do all the work (like a dog), and they're just so proud... My cat has become so skinny from being a street cat, but he just won't come home. I think it's because he's just too stubborn. I wonder if my ex is the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Be happy with yourself, as they are obviously happy with what they are doing.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Sounds like it! Comparing a love interest to a cat - interesting analogy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Coon Hound with older dogs and cats [ 10 Answers ]

It is site policy to answer questions in the public forum There are those that would go to a breed description and insist the Coon Hound would be just like it. Yes, many of a breed do have the behaviors the breed is known for. Many do not. Froggy's Greyhound seems to be a much better match...

Dogs, cats, horses et al [ 8 Answers ]

I don't have any qualifications per se. My only claim to fame over the last few years and having reached the age of 65, that is at least a few, was and is and always will be healthy happy well excersed dogs; dogs that are real walkers because I am too. I don't have a specific breed I have...

Dogs and Cats integration [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dog that is 6-7 years old and two cats one is 5-6 and the other is 13. My cats have been living in our workroom (where all our tools are) and I want to move them into the house but my dog likes to chase cats. Do you think that they will be able to get along soon? :confused:

Dogs and cats repeller what do you have? [ 2 Answers ]

Dogs and cats repeller what do you have?

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids [ 6 Answers ]

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids They eat less, don't ask for money, whine all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't ever hang out with any drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars...

View more questions Search